Quantcast

***Saturderp GMT***

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
As myself, @SuboptimusPrime and @roflbox found out, the grundle tickz have indeed awakened, but we got the new trail finished, so it'll be huxxx & rutz manana.

Cheerio my ninjas....
shld be up that way soon...want dem triangle hux!

made it to SF; checked in to hotel. fancy food s00n. btw, they were out of midsized cars that i'd requested, so they said "we'll upgrade you for free." ok, sez me...SO I'VE BEEN DRIVING AROUND IN A FUCKING CAMARO. they upgraded me to an asshole. plus the car isn't even fun to drive. :disgust1:

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001

made it to SF; checked in to hotel. fancy food s00n. btw, they were out of midsized cars that i'd requested, so they said "we'll upgrade you for free." ok, sez me...SO I'VE BEEN DRIVING AROUND IN A FUCKING CAMARO. they upgraded me to an asshole. plus the car isn't even fun to drive. :disgust1:
Like driving a retro pillbox?

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth

Drive that douche mobile to Livermore 1 hour east and we will take you wine tasting tomorrow