Quantcast

***Saturderp GMT***

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Here. Funeral for Wifey's grandma today. Not looking forward to the rest of today.

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Hello, fellow beautiful people. I got out early this morning for 40 miles on the tri bike. I like lack of cars on the roads. Dinner and Spiderman with Wife and friends tonight if they can ever solve the surprisingly difficult and complex puzzle that is choosing a restaurant for dinner.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Hello, fellow beautiful people. I got out early this morning for 40 miles on the tri bike. I like lack of cars on the roads. Dinner and Spiderman with Wife and friends tonight if they can ever solve the surprisingly difficult and complex puzzle that is choosing a restaurant for dinner.
I too find the hardest part of date night, or any meal for that matter, is trying to guess what my wife wants to eat.

stoney

Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Funeral done. Lots of crying. Now time for the friend included wake. So make old people... and a half-dozen sub-7 year old kids running around at full speed. For some reason, I see this as a bad combination.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Mountain Lion was fun. Slow loop with a timid riding co-worker. Next up a 5-10 shift then off to the airport tomorrow morning.

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
Motherfucker. One of my good high school friends died of Colon cancer this morning, just two years after his sister died of cancer as well. This mortal coil, and all of that. I'll have to go for a ride in his memory...

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Good hike today. Heres me with the beer pack on. This trail is a blast...

Dirt looked amazing, I'm guessing it was of the hero quality.

so my BIL is buying his kid a new car for graduation. he asked us if we wanted the old one

2000 Merceded C280 Turbo

what the hell it's free

it look like this
Don't know much about those but it looks clean! And turbo so yeah.

Speaking of MB's, I spotted an E63 AMG wagon with bike roof racks today, that was awesome.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Gave up on Steamboat and left a day early, lift won't be running until at least Monday. So much for doing lots of DH this past week.

Keystone or Winter Park tomorrow to make up for it.

stoney

Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Talked with Wifey about side hustles again today. Cousin-in-law is using Turo extensively with his GTR and 4Runner and comfortably paying his monthly payments on the 4Runner and paying for his track habit in the GTR. Wifey is finally on board with the idea of putting the Forester onto Turo and seeing what happens. I still am pushing for both the Subaru and Infiniti, taking whichever car is available if the other is being rented out.

If Turo works for the Subaru, I'm pretty sure that I could get Wifey on board with a 5-series, Model S, or Q50x Red Shift. Assuming I always have it listed and flip to the Subaru if it gets rented, we could likely flat line on our payments (not necessary, but nice) and still get a nicer car.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Talked with Wifey about side hustles again today. Cousin-in-law is using Turo extensively with his GTR and 4Runner and comfortably paying his monthly payments on the 4Runner and paying for his track habit in the GTR. Wifey is finally on board with the idea of putting the Forester onto Turo and seeing what happens. I still am pushing for both the Subaru and Infiniti, taking whichever car is available if the other is being rented out.

If Turo works for the Subaru, I'm pretty sure that I could get Wifey on board with a 5-series, Model S, or Q50x Red Shift. Assuming I always have it listed and flip to the Subaru if it gets rented, we could likely flat line on our payments (not necessary, but nice) and still get a nicer car.

Have you considered giving handies down at the truckstop?

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
RIDE....theatre of living arts...philly....all sorts of fucking awesome.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Hit a local mexican place I have been wanting to try after today's ride. Menu was a bit limited but delicious.