Quantcast

***Saturderp GMT***

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Tiring night. Concert, middle kid has the crud, and the baby decided to not sleep a long stretch because why not?

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
Got sad news last night that a buddy killed himself yesterday. Early 40s.
Definitely had a rough life but was a great person and very giving.

I guess I should find some breakfast.

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
Sorry to hear that, Nick.

Kiddo’s team got shellacked their last two games, two or three more to go. Gonna ride up emigration canyon on the roadie this afternoon...first real (non fat bike) ride since November.
Put in 78 days on the rollers so far, can’t wait to see how it feels!

junkyard

You might feel a little prick.
Sep 1, 2015
San Diego
thumbnail_IMG_4199.jpg
Smashed a boat into a camper yesterday. More work and maybe smashing today. Wish I could post videos.
thumbnail_IMG_4202.png

Last edited:

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
sorry @Nick. that’s rough

:wave:

FTS, Imma go skiing.
we did. windy and haaaaaard ice early on, but turned into a bluebird, 32^ day. older kid felt better, had a good snowboard lesson, and then a good few runs with the wife after lunch. little dude skied with me and kept it mostly in control. went until the lifts closed. now, beers and hot tub. might take the 9yo to see some clutch later tonight.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
I cooked Drunk food for the Drunks. I made Corned beef and all the trimmings (Small plates however). I made Ruebens, Lemon Pepper air fryer wings, Gluten free spicy pineapple fried Rice, and 2 Pan Pizzas. One Spicy Steak and Peppers and the other was a Small Pepperoni, Sausage, Banana Peppers, and lots of Onions (A fuck ton). I used sliced Mozz, a super watery sauce, and my new crust recipe which is super buttery... I put the sauce only on top of the cheese. I did the Twist trick to put layers and folds into the crust. Worked like a champ. Nobody cared. They booked me for next year.

Last edited:

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
First spring like day of the year. Puts some miles in on the moto-scooter early in the morning before traffic happened. Found some twisty rural roads that put a smile on my face. I don't have a need for ground clearance until the snow melts from the mountain so I dropped the forks 20mm in the triple trees for sharper handling.

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
First spring like day of the year. Puts some miles in on the moto-scooter early in the morning before traffic happened. Found some twisty rural roads that put a smile on my face. I don't have a need for ground clearance until the snow melts from the mountain so I dropped the forks 20mm in the triple trees for sharper handling.
This sounds suspiciously like an E-Bike thread.