Quantcast

***Saturderp GMT***

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
:wave:

First day of funemployment and I have raging insomnia. *le sigh*

Anywho....... Purchased a copy of The Witcher, as I've never actually played it before, and I figure I'll have the time. Off to pick up supplies for the shed later. I'd ride my bike, but none of the places I can go are in exactly in the parts of town I'd want to leave a bicycle unattended. :think:

Jozz

Joe Dalton
Apr 18, 2002
SADL
Nice and sunny so far. Will try to do some more flagging while leaves are not out.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Yo!

Supply run, then a whole lotta nothing. Finally got a water bottle cage I ordered two months ago. Good thing I'm a patient man.

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
Friggen cold outside. I'll ride somewhere today but I'll need to escape my town as home trails will be full of stir-crazy, bad hikers with earbuds.

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Good morning. It’s a beautiful day, Whaty’all got planned? I’m currently on the patio with a coffee in hand and a doggo on my lap. Going for a ride later, but unlike @Nick my strategy will be to ride the town trails with wreckless abandon and the Timberbell singing as I mow down any stir-crazy, earbud-wearing bad hikers who dare venture into my path. Muuaaaahahahaha...

Last edited:

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Sometimes Craig’s List is amazing. It’s also a pain in the ass, but can be hilarious. I set an old grill out to the curb with a free sign on it, and posted it on Craig’s List. Got this email today...

D261802B-80A7-4A62-8269-DCE6F44E86BF.jpeg

I responded “I’m not gonna tell you how to live your life, man.”

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
slept in, apathy level is 9. going to watch the wife ride her horse in a bit. She appreciates it when I show an interest in her sport while almost none of the other husbands do. Might go ride this afternoon.

Need more coffee and some eats

norbar

KESSLER PROBLEM. Just cause
Jun 7, 2007
Warsaw :/
My brain interprets getting back to the sport strangely. I used to crash. A lot. So today I crashed while road riding to regain my fitness. FFS. Nothing's broken but I will wobble for a few days. GJ brain.

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
My brain interprets getting back to the sport strangely. I used to crash. A lot. So today I crashed while road riding to regain my fitness. FFS. Nothing's broken but I will wobble for a few days. GJ brain.
I had a slow speed crash on Thursday. Left switchback, all rocks, drops quite a bit and just ham'd it all up. 1st crash of the year out of the way.