Quantcast

Saturderp

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
There is a U-Haul trailer out front for karting today. Hopefully Haley makes it past 5 laps today.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Good morning, :monkey: . It's nice to be sitting here on a Saturday morning and not have to ride a hundred miles. I will hop on the kickr for an hour tho once I get some coffee in me.

Avy

Turbo Monkey
Jan 24, 2006
There is a U-Haul trailer out front for karting today. Hopefully Haley makes it past 5 laps today.
Hey Stoney Good Morning. I know you are still getting everything together for the Cart,was wondering if you have a Stand todo maintence? I just watched NetFlex documentary on Schumacher and it showed the cart stands,was thinking of you. You’re thought’s?

Avy

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
70F and raining, but with a lot of sunshine, too. Go home Nicole, you are drunk.
No riding today. Thunder was great, can't wait for the opening day next season.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
I love being disturbed with a work phone call at 630 because my customers generator test failed and now they want us to do systems stuff while they do power stuff at that site. Unpaid work on a Saturday is great!

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
Stupid cold, been sick all week and not feeling like I am getting better.
i've had one that's hung on for almost 2 weeks. not sick enough to not do stuff but feeling low grade crappy for that long sucks.

we got around 2" rain over that past 2 days here...wilson creek area got about 5-6. gonna be fun riding the washed out goodness in a week or so! might go for a local ride this afternoon depending on how painting goes. would be good to spin the legs.

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Morning. Helping the youngest take pictures of her Beanie Babies & Beanie Boos. She doesn't want them any longer and sees the potential for a payday so off we go! Roasting some pumpkins later too and making apple butter and sauce (and probably a pie). Should be a fun filled day.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
♪♪♪♪♪ good morning :wave: ♪♪♪♪♪♪
Asymmetry in musical note count warrants demerits
Have only had two guys ask to hunt my place this year.
Can I hunt your place this year?
I’m going to assume this is a euphemism, my bro-dudes
Stupid cold, been sick all week and not feeling like I am getting better.
I, too, have had the schmutz this week. COVID negative, sniffly.

///Errands time for me

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
JFC... Sitting down to readjust our monthly budget, and realizing that our grocery costs have increased >50%. Thanks, Obama.
The grocery bills have been mind boggling lately...

In laws coming into town. Building a corner book shelf. Helping my buddies widow move the last of her stuff.

We are building an ethylene detector that monitors ethyelene levels in storage rooms. Anyone have connections at a banana facility?

Poops McDougal

moving to australia
May 30, 2007
Central California
The grocery bills have been mind boggling lately...

In laws coming into town. Building a corner book shelf. Helping my buddies widow move the last of her stuff.

We are building an ethylene detector that monitors ethyelene levels in storage rooms. Anyone have connections at a banana facility?
We do a lot of processing/storage facilities for fruits/meat/nuts, etc., but never bananas....

Ours has gone up a good bit too. Family of 3 and it's probably 35% higher these days.
I've known that it's been substantially higher for awhile, but this is the first time I've actually sat down to figure out precisely how much higher it's become.

Avy

Turbo Monkey
Jan 24, 2006
Hey Stoney Good Morning. I know you are still getting everything together for the Cart,was wondering if you have a Stand todo maintence? I just watched NetFlex documentary on Schumacher and it showed the cart stands,was thinking of you. You’re thought’s?

Avy
Never mind,sorry to bother.

Avy

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
@Poops McDougal this device we are building should be able to detect ethylene gas down into the 1-2 ppm range. We are offering it for apple and pear facilities to monitor their ripeness levels. Controlled atmosphere (o2/co2) can mess with ethyelene readings though we think.

Last edited:

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
I blame @Jozz and his mention of singlespeeding for making me just spend $40 on a Hope Pro2 EVO HG freehub.

Now I need to try and find a chainring to work with my Shimano FC-M9020-2 non boost crankset. Should probably go for a 30T, elevation and local grades suggests 32T might be too much. The official Shimano chainrings would necessitate $120 chainring bolts...That's a hard no.