Quantcast

Saturderp

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Off to undo some of the shitty work some "contractors" did on the Bong Shed™. At least I have someone finally lined up to do the HVAC, then it'll be game on to get this thing done ASAP.

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
On my drive to the studio yesterday I passed an accident scene in the opposite lane with traffic starting to back up heavily. Then on my way home I passed another accident, again opposite lane and also in the same place. What are the odds of that ?

Jozz

Joe Dalton
Apr 18, 2002
SADL
I blame @Jozz and his mention of singlespeeding for making me just spend $40 on a Hope Pro2 EVO HG freehub.

Now I need to try and find a chainring to work with my Shimano FC-M9020-2 non boost crankset. Should probably go for a 30T, elevation and local grades suggests 32T might be too much. The official Shimano chainrings would necessitate $120 chainring bolts...That's a hard no.
So watcha got back there? 16,18, 21T

I went 28-18. Test drive tomorrow.

314603006_666816001683038_5607985610409494162_n.jpg

iRider

Turbo Monkey
Apr 5, 2008
Hello you glorious :monkey:

Opening day for pew pew Deer season here. Trucks at every field entrance on my way to gym. Have only had two guys ask to hunt my place this year.
What did you tell them? If they can deal with your psycho brother with the AK that shoots on everything that moves, they are welcome? :D ;)

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
:wave:

Since starting ye Ole meds for the brain cavity back in September, I've gone from drinking 2-4 beers every other day (or more, who knows), to drinking 2-4 per week.

Had two tall cans last night and the headache and slug feeling is real today. :s

Might need a late afternoon nap. At least we're making pizza tonight. :cheers:

iRider

Turbo Monkey
Apr 5, 2008
Did a ride today. Super warm for that time of year (15 °C), pretty misty and wet leave surfing. :banana:
Trails were wet but only in some spots muddy. Nobody else was riding, although I rode at a usually busy time. Discovered that they had put in a new loop of singletrail that was loamy, no gravel, no berms, just great! :cupidarrow:
Win! :rockout:

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Hey Stoney Good Morning. I know you are still getting everything together for the Cart,was wondering if you have a Stand todo maintence? I just watched NetFlex documentary on Schumacher and it showed the cart stands,was thinking of you. You’re thought’s?

Avy
I do, but it's a piece of crap. It doesn't fold down super small, so it makes transiting hard. It doesn't have a heavy base, so I can't put the kart on it and transit that way (most efficient). And it's not a lift, so I need help lifting and raising the kart. If we get deep enough in I'll buy a new one, but until then, I'll use my inexpensive used one.

stoney

Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Karting done. Haley did a lot better today. It was a bit warmer, but not much. Need to get a base layer with thumbs still and all-weather gloves.

stoney

Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
I need Windows 10 for GoPro software. I don't have Windows 10. Haley wants me to make a 30sec video for her school talent show. I need to sync the video she wants with the speedometer from her onboard computer (if I can figure it out). Then add music. Joan Jett was shot down, so it looks like the Motley Crue intro is winning.

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
I need Windows 10 for GoPro software. I don't have Windows 10. Haley wants me to make a 30sec video for her school talent show. I need to sync the video she wants with the speedometer from her onboard computer (if I can figure it out). Then add music. Joan Jett was shot down, so it looks like the Motley Crue intro is winning.
Girl Rock:

sunringlerider

Turbo Monkey
Oct 30, 2006
Corn Fields of Indiana
What did you tell them? If they can deal with your psycho brother with the AK that shoots on everything that moves, they are welcome? :D ;)
Usually just telling them that I hunt gets them to turn around. But one of the dildos wanted to hunt some thems yotes y’all got back there. (Coyotes). I informed him that coyotes eat animals that cost me money. Coon, deer and ground hogs. I informed him that corn nets around $1200/acre and I lost probably 5-6 acres around the area to animal damage. So to hunt yotes would cost him 6-7k. He quickly left.
Never have understood to excitement of shooting a dog.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
corp discount through work?

Usually just telling them that I hunt gets them to turn around. But one of the dildos wanted to hunt some thems yotes y’all got back there. (Coyotes). I informed him that coyotes eat animals that cost me money. Coon, deer and ground hogs. I informed him that corn nets around $1200/acre and I lost probably 5-6 acres around the area to animal damage. So to hunt yotes would cost him 6-7k. He quickly left.
Never have understood to excitement of shooting a dog.
Some folks seem to get off on killing for killing's sake. Skunks, crows, prairie dogs, ground squirrels...

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
If you have a Mac, iMovie >> anything on Windows unless you spend $$$$.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
I bought an app called Telemetry Overlay since GoPro dropped support for Quik some years back and have no real replacement to do the metadata overlay rendering.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
so a relative posted a picture of my uncle leo when he got back from vietnam for veterans day....

looked like a broken person sitting there....

Poops McDougal

moving to australia
May 30, 2007
Central California
Had to bail on the show tonight. Brother in law 1 got sick, brother in law 2 didn’t have a dependable vehicle to get into town, and my wife is having some pain today.

Had a “shit, is it baby time?” moment earlier today. Shit’s getting real, yo.