Quantcast

$$$ Saturdump GMT$$$

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Breck Thursday, Keystone yesterday, and Keystone again today. We spent all day in the Keystone trees. It's weird how many people are at Keystone, yet nobody skis in the trees. $10 Snow Kat ride = worth it. My legs are tired, but I will persevere.

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
^ wow those skis look massive

Slow day here. Errand and isht in the morning, no plans for the rest of the day. I'd like to steal a (chilly) ride in the afternoon. Tomorrow is a ski day.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Fighting a cough for a week now. Not made for winter.
You're of Northern European stock. Buck up, buttercup.

Life has become much more complicated since Yuna became tall and intelligent enough about a month ago to open doors on her own, namely the door from her bedroom.

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
You're of Northern European stock. Buck up, buttercup.

Life has become much more complicated since Yuna became tall and intelligent enough about a month ago to open doors on her own, namely the door from her bedroom.
I was misplaced by the stork I think. It was the wife and kid that got me last weekend. When you live in a apartment its difficult to avoid the germs.

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
Woke up at 5 and stayed awake. Unheard of. Convinced the girl to go for a pre-sunlight walk with the dog then went out for breakfast. Came home and finally installed my light bar with the much better mounts I got. Look and work great.

AFI at the Paradise tonight, stupid bowl tomorrow night. The rest is a mystery.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Woke up at 5 and stayed awake. Unheard of. Convinced the girl to go for a pre-sunlight walk with the dog then went out for breakfast. Came home and finally installed my light bar with the much better mounts I got. Look and work great.

AFI at the Paradise tonight, stupid bowl tomorrow night. The rest is a mystery.
Pics or STFU.

Also, give Davey Havok a girly scream. For college us.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Morning!

Uber duber windy this morning. Hike is on tap today (skiing fell through) and I am busy picking out my new/first hunting rifle. Thinking a Savage in .308 will do the trick.

Toshi

Oct 23, 2001
Roomba is cleaning up after messy kids birthday party. Yuna is sleeping since I am the baby whisperer. Wife is teaching clarinet. I am relaxing, finally. Being social is tiring.

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
Howdy all, been helping the spouse clean all morning. That basically means herding lil heathen around. We are now heading out to the Elk feeding station to watch them ungulates hanging out. Winter is still wintering and the bikes are not biking. Times like these make me want to start building ramps in the warehouse.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
seen at cars n coffee by brother...new tesla suv....a new mcclaren....orange or yellow mercedes slr....volvo 240 with LS6 swap...

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
seen at cars n coffee by brother...new tesla suv....a new mcclaren....orange or yellow mercedes slr....volvo 240 with LS6 swap...
new tesla suv...aesthetically offensive. others seem cool. if i want to see badass/unaffordabru cars i usually just linger as i pass foreign cars italia on my way to get gas at costco...

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
new tesla suv...aesthetically offensive. others seem cool. if i want to see badass/unaffordabru cars i usually just linger as i pass foreign cars italia on my way to get gas at costco...
i go with my brother to the guy who restored his dart....his mom has a superbird he took on the hotrod power tour one year....one or two aluminum hooded and fendered factory drag cars from the sixties...cudas...challengers...

Toshi

Oct 23, 2001
Getting my culture on at the Colorado Symphony. Scored a free parking space on the street, too. Winning.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
black sabbath playing their last show...HR is having brain surgery....good bye dreads....

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
hope surgery helps. last saw them in portland, me, in like 1995. early punk stuff was groundbreaking but quickness remains my fav. as for sabbath, their "last" show should have been 30 years ago.