Quantcast

Saw the craziest thing yesterday (sorry no pics)

MMike

A fowl peckerwood.
Sep 5, 2001
just sittin' here drinkin' scotch
Driving home, I'm doing about 85 mph in the left lane. A Cayenne is in front of doing about the same. I see a bike coming up on me. I pull to the right, as does the Cayenne.

Well then bike guy (as he passes me), hops up onto his seat (crouching), gooses the throttle, and proceeds to wheelie down the highway at more than 100mph, standing/crouching on his seat. He did it for a very long time..... Way cool

urbaindk

The Real Dr. Science
Jul 12, 2004
Sleepy Hollar
I've seen that a few times on the highway here. 2 or 3 passed me at once. Those dudes are crazy. They must have kept it on one wheel for 5 miles.

beestiboy

Monkey
May 21, 2005
Merded, ca
Yeah it seems one of those buttholes always seem to blow by just about the time I have the wife convinced into letting me buy the Ducati. Cant you just give me a break and wheelie elsewhere.

it is pretty cool to watch though.

lovebunny

can i lick your balls?
Dec 14, 2003
San Diego, California, United States
MMike said:
Driving home, I'm doing about 85 mph in the left lane. A Cayenne is in front of doing about the same. I see a bike coming up on me. I pull to the right, as does the Cayenne.

Well then bike guy (as he passes me), hops up onto his seat (crouching), gooses the throttle, and proceeds to wheelie down the highway at more than 100mph, standing/crouching on his seat. He did it for a very long time..... Way cool
we get those guys all the time out here. i allways thought it was cool. but alotta people get really pissed at them