Quantcast

Say Ouch!

L

luelling

Looks like it sucked, but at least it was captured for all to see and remember. I love watching old scenes of myself crashing....easier to laugh at now then right after it happend and I was injured:)

Trainwreck

Turbo Monkey
Aug 10, 2005
Med. to Well-Done in Phx
allsk8sno said:
i am confused as to what he actually hit to make him fly OTB
There is a steep drop which was negotiated but he had one foot that wasn't clipped in and caught a rock at the bottom. He had two flawless runs through this section just previous to this.

J

JRB

I got to a new spot on a trail yesterday that our friend, Ryan, rode on a single speed HT with a 3" fork and I pussed out. If I hadn't, it would have looked like that. I don't wear pads though.

peter6061

Turbo Monkey
Nov 19, 2001
Kenmore, WA
allsk8sno said:
i am confused as to what he actually hit to make him fly OTB
I was wondering that too. It looks to be right between two 'tricky' sections of National trail. (well, I guess just above the waterfall) I could see wrecking on one or the other, but in between?

Is your buddy okay? (I mean is the bike okay?)

Wumpus

makes avatars better
Dec 25, 2003
Six Shooter Junction
loco said:
I got to a new spot on a trail yesterday that our friend, Ryan, rode on a single speed HT with a 3" fork and I pussed out. If I hadn't, it would have looked like that. I don't wear pads though.
A new spot?

Thanks for calling.:mumble: You just want to keep my glasses, don't you?

Trainwreck

Turbo Monkey
Aug 10, 2005
Med. to Well-Done in Phx
peter6061 said:
I was wondering that too. It looks to be right between two 'tricky' sections of National trail. (well, I guess just above the waterfall) I could see wrecking on one or the other, but in between?

Is your buddy okay? (I mean is the bike okay?)
It is the lower waterfall. Both buddy and bike are okay.

BigMike, thanks for the suggestion. I'll have to make the software investment- when I quit buying bike parts...