Quantcast

Say Something!

Hey, keep it down buddy! I am trying to catch some ZZZZZ's........
Ah-ight? Go bother somebody else already......Go to BB or something ya bum! I have some recorded Nascar races if you wanna fill your day... Leave me be...:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Orvan

Mar 5, 2002
Califor-N.I.A.
Originally posted by LOOnatic
Hey, keep it down buddy! I am trying to catch some ZZZZZ's........
Ah-ight? Go bother somebody else already......Go to BB or something ya bum! I have some recorded Nascar races if you wanna fill your day... Leave me be...:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:
if I see you or when I do, I'll accidentally drop a 12" crescent wrench on that toe of yours:devil:

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Originally posted by powderboy
Ummm... yeah... I take credit for it being so dead.

I requested that a Utah forum be created, but it looks like there are very few Monkeys from UT.

Lame-O!!!
You could just talk to yourself all the time in this forum, sort of like Orven in South America before the recent influx of heathens. :eek:

Orvan

Mar 5, 2002
Califor-N.I.A.
Originally posted by Toshi

You could just talk to yourself all the time in this forum, sort of like Orven in South America before the recent influx of heathens. :eek:
Ahhhhhhaaaaaaaaa ha ha
SA's becoming a Rippin Chix Pix forum now...petty girlie crap barging in trying to be cute:eek:... Maybe this will be yet another slum (not that Utah is, or ever) to populate... But what else is there interesting enough to talk about other than Sex???:dead:

religion is already goddam covered...hmm what about weird/odd bike fetishes??:rolleyes: :confused:

Orvan

Mar 5, 2002
Califor-N.I.A.
Originally posted by powderboy
It's... just... so... sad... I'm a lone Monkey in UT!!!:(
hey, are there any riding in SnowBird Resort? (not including the fireroads I was shown last year)..It's a beautiful place and not too far from SLC...

Mani_UT

Monkey
Nov 25, 2001
SLC, UT
Originally posted by Orven

hey, are there any riding in SnowBird Resort? (not including the fireroads I was shown last year)..It's a beautiful place and not too far from SLC...
NO!

They are so many other places to ride at though.. I keep discovering new DH trails every week!!

Yesterday again I was guided to a pretty cool one.. long ridge and STEEP..

Snowbird could be like whistler though if they wanted... They''ll never be though. No will, too much pressure from crap organizations against anything...