Quantcast

SB This Weekend?

R

Rabie

Any of you SB people riding this weekend? I've still never ridden Tunnel, so I'm thinking with the long weekend, if any of you are around and want to do some tour-guiding, this might be a good time to make the trip up. Anyone? Zark? Any other So-Socal people want to come along and spend money on gas?

Edgy

Monkey
May 1, 2003
O.C
Rabie,

I'd be down for SB. I too have never ridden Tunnel, etc.
Find us a guide and we can carpool up.

let me know.

R

Rabie

Zark said:
What day are you thinking? Saturday or Sunday? I'll be glad to act as tour guide and bring some bells along. Lemme know wassup.

noazark76@hotmail.com
(805) 252-5198
Saturday is the only way it could work for me. I'll email you.

Zark

Hey little girl, do you want some candy?
Oct 18, 2001
Reno 911
It was a wet day on Saturday. Our first run on Tunnel was perfect, just damp enough for the tires to throw a little roost in corners. Cold Springs, well it started raining as we drove up the mountain. It was more like wet fog actually, but we were soaked all the same. I ate it hard when my front washed and then dug in catapulting me into a rocky corner. Deep bruises and a stiff neck were the only damage. In spite of the weather everyone had fun even the human ragdoll (me ;) )

Although if I'd known a bunch of women were riding Romero that day I might have changed my plans!

R

Rabie

Zark said:
It was a wet day on Saturday. Our first run on Tunnel was perfect, just damp enough for the tires to throw a little roost in corners. Cold Springs, well it started raining as we drove up the mountain. It was more like wet fog actually, but we were soaked all the same. I ate it hard when my front washed and then dug in catapulting me into a rocky corner. Deep bruises and a stiff neck were the only damage. In spite of the weather everyone had fun even the human ragdoll (me ;) )

Although if I'd known a bunch of women were riding Romero that day I might have changed my plans!
Hey, thanks for coming out and showing us the trails. Slippery rocks are fun. I will definitely be coming back soon. And any time you want to come down to The OC, just put the word out and we'll show you some good stuff.

Edgy

Monkey
May 1, 2003
O.C
Zark said:

Thanks for the great time Noah and props out to John for the correct SB attitude. Those were some great trails and we definitley have to get back there soon.
Peace!