Quantcast
Status
Not open for further replies.

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
Repeating words over and over again only gets you flagged by Google as abusing the system and gets your ranking degraded.

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
Google heavily weights links to a URL. The more places link to an address, the higher the rankings. The more places that link to those pages that link to that address, the rankings go up... etc. There's a whole lot more to it than that, but that's one of the easy things to target.

If you search Google for "Evil Sovereign", my thread on here is like the 4th link. I presume that's because I have it linked in my signature so there are lots of pages that link back to that thread.

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
As a representative of Ridemonkey, I do not suggest anyone manipulate Google search results to return negative information about Brad Hodges of Nemesis Project.

I am simply describing part of the process that Google uses to rank search results. :monkey:

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
I'll bet Nemesis Project was where the recent Trojan attack originated. :tinfoil:
no i bet it was that other guy... that threatened the mods... that they didn't know what they were getting themselves into.... can't remember his name but his avatar was some weird blue character. he got perma banned after starting a lot of sh*t.

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
Hmm...

Third result for this. Second result for this. Fourth result for this. On the first page for this, along with another RM and a Pinkbike thread of the same subject.

Wonder if this was worth all the bad publicity?

HardtailHack

used an iron once
Jan 20, 2009
Brad.. I want a custom frame done. Tricked out fixie. With a bananna seat.. I have an envelope stuffed with hundreds. Where should I send it ?
If this doesn't work out for you I sent a Guy in OZ $800 plus a Kowa fork and an Acros headset, I don't have a frame or my bits and I paid the deposit about a year and a half ago.

HardtailHack

used an iron once
Jan 20, 2009
sweet.. That might work too..You should put his name and address up here so I have it when I feel like throwing money away from my money tree..
Difference is I can get my parts back if I want them but the builder said he will be able to make the frame some time. I'm not too worried if it goes to two years and no one else can/will make what I want. Also I'm happy that he has one of my Kowa forks as it would be too depressing having two useless forks in my shed.

rewster

Monkey
Feb 3, 2007
charlotte nc
I recently had the pleasure of speaking with Mr. Hodges. Amid casual conversation, I mentioned that he had quite a following on RM. He flipped his irate switch and replied "thanks for confirming that every RM user is a complete tool!"

I bet some of you didn't even know you were complete tools. Shame on us for our ignorance.

ServeEm

Turbo Monkey
Feb 21, 2006
SacTown
^^^^ haha, that's hilarious. I had the pleasure of him trying to flip out on me too over some pety ish. The conversation started cool and got heated quick. He started ranting and throwing threats, I just kept cool and finally hung up on him. He then kept calling back to continue, I'd just laugh at him and hang back up.

ServeEm

Turbo Monkey
Feb 21, 2006
SacTown
He didn't literally sucker punch you did he? I can't see him doing it cuz it requires balls to throw a punch. The sucker part fits...

DUKESofTAH0E

Monkey
Mar 27, 2006
northstar
long story short yes he clocked me from behind, then realized you shouldn't pick fights with someone you cant fight face to face. He ran away and grabbed a metal pipe to defend himself from me beating the worthless drug laced snot out of him. Needless to say the guy is a douche bag and deserves all the negative feedback from customers. Nemesis had tons of potential with its products but he squandered it with poor quality and poorer service.

monkeyboy424

Turbo Monkey
Mar 19, 2002
Place
long story short yes he clocked me from behind, then realized you shouldn't pick fights with someone you cant fight face to face. He ran away and grabbed a metal pipe to defend himself from me beating the worthless drug laced snot out of him. Needless to say the guy is a douche bag and deserves all the negative feedback from customers. Nemesis had tons of potential with its products but he squandered it with poor quality and poorer service.
quoted mostly cuz i wouldn't want to fight DoT.

he's a savage.

johno1234

Chimp
Jun 14, 2011
LOL, so funny finding this thread.
I met Brad years ago...what a #!&?#.

I read a thread on Pinkbike a few years ago were the topic was about him screwing over some small Japanese Mountain bike fame manufacturer (not Kowa. Can't remember the name now) and claiming all sorts of crazy stuff, like he was the owner of the company and he designed their bikes etc etc. None of it turned out to be true, and he basically screw them over. He's just full of it and lies about EVERYTHING. Then thinks more lying will cover up his original lies, then lie some more just for kicks, then finally his house of cards comes crashing down. What a jerk.

I feel sorry for all the people who have dealt with him.

Anyway, keep up the good ranting.

Pete..

Monkey
Feb 11, 2009
Santa Cruz
Interestingly enough, he's doing fairly well in the fixed gear business. Recently he moved production out of his parent's/his garage (if he was still operating the business there) to a non-residential area.

A couple months ago he posted a story on his Facebook (I somehow survived his great Facebook purge when he deleted a whole bunch of people in an attempt, I'm assuming, to stop being asking for their products on there publicly or at least semi-publicly) of how he was riding around Portland and saw a bum with one of his frames so he figured it was stolen and stole the bike back.

Edit: Hopefully he doesn't read this, figure who I am and delete me. Haha.

mongoose2231

Chimp
Aug 17, 2007
How the f*** is this guy still in business after all the **** he pulled? I ended up building my frame on my own, never got my parts back, or the money back, even after reaching a resolution and having him agree to do so. He is such a crack-headed asshole. I hope one of this days he'll get struck by lightning or maybe run over by a truck, or maybe crash his r32 with the suspension i payed for into some ****ing secular tree...

Status
Not open for further replies.