Quantcast
Status
Not open for further replies.

ono

Chimp
Jul 5, 2011
i bought from brad because i didn't know about any of this.. my fault- i should have done more in depth research. knowing this now i'd rather people get the word out.

he is still active on TT forums. I just received an angry email from him after seeing my thread i posted up in there. if you would like to chime in with your experience in dealing with brad you can so here:

TrickTrack.Org • View topic - Nem-Pro Trackfighter official thread - 100% rider made!!

andys infamous thread here

TrickTrack.Org • View topic - Beware of Brad@Nemesis

and mine, in which brad will probably have a lot to say soon, here:

TrickTrack.Org • View topic - Transaction review with Nemesis Project / Brad Hodges

ono

Chimp
Jul 5, 2011
brads been trying to contact my boss. idiot
as if my work has anything to do with my personal life.

..as if that'd work to get me to take down the TT thread.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
i bought from brad because i didn't know about any of this.. my fault- i should have done more in depth research. knowing this now i'd rather people get the word out.

he is still active on TT forums. I just received an angry email from him after seeing my thread i posted up in there. if you would like to chime in with your experience in dealing with brad you can so here:

TrickTrack.Org • View topic - Nem-Pro Trackfighter official thread - 100% rider made!!

andys infamous thread here

TrickTrack.Org • View topic - Beware of Brad@Nemesis

and mine, in which brad will probably have a lot to say soon, here:

TrickTrack.Org • View topic - Transaction review with Nemesis Project / Brad Hodges
LOL, posted a link to this thread in all three threads.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
brads been trying to contact my boss. idiot
as if my work has anything to do with my personal life.

..as if that'd work to get me to take down the TT thread.
you have your product, he has his payment right? as far as your concerned, your business transaction with him is over, and he has no reason to e contacting. document every instance. if it continues, eventually you might be able to build a good enough of a case to get a restraining order. he'll throw some BS at you about slander, but if he can't refute your claims (which I doubt he'd be able to), just ignore it.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
you have your product, he has his payment right? as far as your concerned, your business transaction with him is over, and he has no reason to e contacting. document every instance. if it continues, eventually you might be able to build a good enough of a case to get a restraining order. he'll throw some BS at you about slander, but if he can't refute your claims (which I doubt he'd be able to), just ignore it.
We have a winner!

3 total post , it's obvious what your intentions are
Ono/fixedrider/Hellachunky and now mr. 3 post Pasqueeb are all trying to stirr up drama about my company . The thread linked above was started by a customer who ordered a pair of handlebars . Unfortunatly his ship too addres , bill too and PayPal address did not match.
Per PayPal we did not ship the product until this was verified .
The customer then choose to post a slanderous thread which attacks me personally more than attacking my business .

This is the Trackfighter thread , let's please try to keep this on topic .
Thank you
http://tricktrack.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4367&start=1460

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
Between this and the other threads, Nemesis Project has accrued over 70,000 hits on threads discussing bad service problems.

Wonder if it was worth it?

HardtailHack

used an iron once
Jan 20, 2009
So do I own the most Nem Pro bits, Stem, bar and fork?
I don't use any of them coz they are all crap, but I do actually have them which is better tan most Nem Pro customers.

ServeEm

Turbo Monkey
Feb 21, 2006
SacTown
So do I own the most Nem Pro bits, Stem, bar and fork?
I don't use any of them coz they are all crap, but I do actually have them which is better tan most Nem Pro customers.
Is his stuff really crap or is your opinion of Brad influencing your statement? Not trying to defend Brad, mostly cuz I met him, rode with him and came to the conclusion he's a douche. But playing devil's advocate, I always remembered people that actually got his parts loved em.

ono

Chimp
Jul 5, 2011
i'm happy with mine.

i just think he's ****ing retarded when dealing with customers
probably took on too many orders, lied to everyone where their **** was, gave frames to fulfill short orders.. etc.etc.

demo 9

Turbo Monkey
Jan 31, 2007
north jersey
i'm happy with mine.

i just think he's ****ing retarded when dealing with customers
probably took on too many orders, lied to everyone where their **** was, gave frames to fulfill short orders.. etc.etc.
or he is just a straight up bull**** artist that scams people rather than delivering a product, as has been proven time and time again

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
or he is just a straight up bull**** artist that scams people rather than delivering a product, as has been proven time and time again
no, if he were a bull**** artist his frames would be made of poop, not metal. and since he's so full of ****, he might actually be able to get orders fulfilled on time. maybe he should put town the welder and change mediums.

Sghost

Turbo Monkey
Jul 13, 2008
NY
no, if he were a bull**** artist his frames would be made of poop, not metal. and since he's so full of ****, he might actually be able to get orders fulfilled on time. maybe he should put town the welder and change mediums.
He welds his frames?

HardtailHack

used an iron once
Jan 20, 2009
Is his stuff really crap or is your opinion of Brad influencing your statement? Not trying to defend Brad, mostly cuz I met him, rode with him and came to the conclusion he's a douche. But playing devil's advocate, I always remembered people that actually got his parts loved em.

I usually don't flame things without good reason, Brad was on a mission to make the forks lighter, better blah blah blah, that is awesome, nice set of light forks goes great with a 250g Nem Pro stem??
Why go to the effort of having ti spacers made for the fork(poorly) and put a Diabolous weight stem on top?

Also the stem is not knee friendly at all and it has the worst gap at the bar clamp you are likely to see, mine is limited edition #20, wonder how many he made? It is a bloody stiff stem and has a really nice low stack height but some fine tuning was definately needed.

As I have stated previously in this thread I bought some candy painted bars that had so much paint they don't it the stem, and oh my forks bottom with a metal on metal bang which I have also previously stated.

Must admit I do give him some credit for making stuff in the US, that would have taken some balls but the way he treats his customers(not me, got em through a distributor) is just rediculous.

HardtailHack

used an iron once
Jan 20, 2009
After reading all of this, I cannot think of a better way to pass the time during my morning poop.
Hmm I can't see how this would be a good thing, the best way to read this whilst on the pooper would be to print the pages and read them, if you have a computer or iPad with you when you poo that is a worry, also if you read this whole thread while on the toilet you may need to see a doctor.

Status
Not open for further replies.