Quantcast

Scammed by Nemesis Project Cycles aka Bradford Hodges...

willfong

Chimp
Feb 25, 2015
Scammed by Nemesis Project Cycles aka Bradford Hodges...

This is a another FYI and warning for the consumers and bikers out there...

Ordered 2 custom bicycle builds from Bradford Hodges aka Nemesis Project on SEP 26, 2012 and sent multiple paypal payments over the course of a few months for a total of $1950. After the last payment which was May 30th, 2013 Brad provided answers of delays as well as personal circumstances/issues over the course of the next year and change. In the fall of 2014 after he had no longer answered my emails nor calls I began posting on his Instagram page asking for updates as well as commenting that he never delivered one item to me after 2 years - he promptly removed my postings on Instagram page. Now I am at a loss with nothing delivered but broken promises with over 2 years of excuses from him. Paypal and my credit card companies are not able to help because of the time frame involved. I have filed official complaints with the Nor Cal Better BBB, Federal Trade Commission, and various online complaint boards.

I have read a number of negative reviews of Bradford Hodges and Nemesis Project Cycles on bike forums and various websites. I should have researched his history before sending him my money. Do not deal with Bradford Hodges aka Nemesis Project cycles in Rancho Cordova, CA.

4130biker

PM me about Tantrum Cycles!
May 24, 2007
this is a real company? I always thought it was some sort of RM inside joke?

willfong

Chimp
Feb 25, 2015
Yes Bradford Hodges has a actual location, shop, website, facebook page, and instagram account. He attends bike shows etc. He accepts orders and bike builds - sometimes he delivers and sometimes not from the research I have done and read about. There is no joke how he scams customers.

His site...
http://www.nemesisproject.bigcartel.com/

4130biker

PM me about Tantrum Cycles!
May 24, 2007
Had a look around Brads website, seems slick, reliable and cool. NOT...I guess its nice to know some things never change?
What do you mean? Looks good to me!

Just looking for the best fixed gear whilst possible ?
Here it is !
This is a one off handbills wheel set featuring the best hubs , spokes and rims available .

maddog17

Turbo Monkey
Jan 20, 2008
Methuen, Mass. U.S.A.
my only thing to say to the OP is.. if you know where his shop is, why not go down and get your answers in person? if you know he's going to trade shows and such, why not show up and talk to him face to face? cause a scene at these shows to tell people how he screwed you over. if it were me that's what I'd do. burn him like he's burned me and then some!!