Quantcast

Scarlett Johansson was just the start...

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
How many times has this happened? How stupid are these people? I understand the need for attention (which is why someone is an actor), but seriously?

BIGHITR

WINNING!
Nov 14, 2007
Maryland, east coast.
Who cares about this stuff anymore. The footage is always grainy, it's always dimly lit. Show Elizabeth Hurley naked giving a blow job with adequate lighting on a high def cam, or hell, even shot with JD's cam, and include the "real deal" money shot all over the face and now you're talking. I fell asleep during Paris Hilton's scene and none of these stars gargle. Waste of time if you ask me.

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
Who cares about this stuff anymore. The footage is always grainy, it's always dimly lit. Show Elizabeth Hurley naked giving a blow job with adequate lighting on a high def cam, or hell, even shot with JD's cam, and include the "real deal" money shot all over the face and now you're talking. I fell asleep during Paris Hilton's scene and none of these stars gargle. Waste of time if you ask me.
As the great Ron White once said....

"Once you've seen one pair of boobs........well, you want to see them all"

Dirtjumper999

Turbo Monkey
Feb 13, 2005
Charlotte, NC
Boobs are never a waste of time, especially Scarlett Johansson's boobs. The only waste of time here is while I am typing this I could be going to comfort what is sure to be an emotionally distraught Scarlett Johansson, so distraught that she'd lean on the shoulder of someone whom she's never met.

ire

Turbo Monkey
Aug 6, 2007
GoPro POV FTW!