Quantcast

Scavenger Hunt Feb 20th

evolutionbike

Monkey
Mar 21, 2004
Baltimore
Hello everyone "Yous Guys" are at it again with another race...

This time a little different format...

The scavenger hunt has been scheduled for February 20th. Be there bring friends it will be a great event. 50 percent of the proceeds will be going to charity for tsunami relief. 15 dollar entry fee for each competitor. Teams of 4 will duke it out and compete at 8 separate checkpoints. The first team to complete each checkpoint and return to the rendezvous point will win 50 percent of the entry fees. It will be a great time requiring strength, logic and a sense of humor. You can make your own team or just show up and we will partner you up with others. If you have any questions just call or email us.*

Mountain bikes, Freeride bikes, road bikes...whatever you need...

The race is 90 percent off-road 10 percent road or what ever gets the job done!!!

Were hoping to have some local reps on hand for testrides and swag!
Kona hopefully will be on hand!

Pass the info on it will be a fun time as well as a great cause to help raise money for!

February 20th

Park-N-Ride
Email for directions if needed

Yous Guys Racing
www.fleetstreetcycles.com

urbaindk

The Real Dr. Science
Jul 12, 2004
Sleepy Hollar
Cool - do you need to form a team before you show up or is it elementary school recess dodge ball rules? (Fat kids get picked last...) Also can you post directions to the PNR?

Edit: If I could read I would see that either way would work....

NotQuiteJdm

Monkey
Mar 25, 2004
Maryland
My guess is Patapsco

If "yous guys" needs help I'll lend a hand/take pictures...the only bike i've got together right now is my SS for street.

evolutionbike

Monkey
Mar 21, 2004
Baltimore
A team would be nice but not mandatory we have plenty of people showing up that won't have a team and we can get you in a good group.

Directions:

95 (N or S) take 195 north towards UMBC (166) stay in the left lane and that will spit you into the Park-N-Ride. (about a half mile north of 95).

Hope to see alot of you guys there. We need some more cats from D.C. and Va. to pop up.

evolutionbike

Monkey
Mar 21, 2004
Baltimore
The guys that laid out the course are not competing they are working at the various checkpoints.

Besides that would be cheating...a good idea...but cheating none the less.

rpk1988

Dec 6, 2004
Maryland
Thats cool. I think were getting a little team of four together. You said it starts at 10, so we should be there around 9:15