Quantcast

Schladming dh track

norbar

KESSLER PROBLEM. Just cause
Jun 7, 2007
Warsaw :/
Does anyone know if the schladming wc track is open this year? I know they cancelled the wc but Im hoping that it might be possible to ride there, even if parts of the track are damaged. Anyone knows something about it?

EVIL JN

Monkey
Jul 24, 2009
Wyn was there around the time of the wc in leogang, should be a nice vid of him there ripping it up. Other than that i think it would be best to call or email the resort to know for sure.

davetrump

Turbo Monkey
Jul 29, 2003
Does anyone know if the schladming wc track is open this year? I know they cancelled the wc but Im hoping that it might be possible to ride there, even if parts of the track are damaged. Anyone knows something about it?
it is open.... the WC was cancelled due to construction on the gondola station.

there is another way up but involves a lift at the other end of town and a bit of a ride or hitching a ride on the shuttle or something like that. all good if you are there for fun, but would have never worked for the WC.

www.planai.at

norbar

KESSLER PROBLEM. Just cause
Jun 7, 2007
Warsaw :/
Great, im planning to go to Maribor in a week but I was hoping I could visit some other spots nearby.

Santa Maria

Monkey
Aug 29, 2007
Austria
Track is great as ever. You can reach the he WC-Part easily. Only downside is that the upper part is closed:(

After each run can have a cappucino in town and then criuse to the other gondola (about 5 minutes - dependent on how pinned you are:D)