Quantcast

Schladming WC

EVIL JN

Monkey
Jul 24, 2009
I am palning to go to the Schladming wc next summer and hopefully do a bit of riding after the race there. Does anyone know what time after the race they have usually open the trail for the public again in other years.

swaussie

Chimp
Apr 14, 2009
Only about half of the WC downhill track is open to the public. The rest is specifically used for the World Cup and cant be riden by us mere mortals.

norbar

KESSLER PROBLEM. Just cause
Jun 7, 2007
Warsaw :/
Yeah, I was very pissed of that I didn't take my ride gear with me there. I knew I was there only for 2 days and it is still awesome from the specators point of view but the top half was very good and I remember seeing very pimped out jedi that was supposedly rent possible ;)

EVIL JN

Monkey
Jul 24, 2009
Which part is it that isnt rideable for mere mortals, really thankfull for all the responses sounds good that they open right away. Are there alot of trails at schladming?

norbar

KESSLER PROBLEM. Just cause
Jun 7, 2007
Warsaw :/
From what I know not really but If you grow bored of it you may visit Wagrain that is very close to it.

Pelle

Chimp
Nov 21, 2008
Only about half of the WC downhill track is open to the public. The rest is specifically used for the World Cup and cant be riden by us mere mortals.
Yeah thats probably why I rode the whole track except the lower fresh grassy bits they use every year :)
I´m not mortal wooho!

About 5:20 with a camera backpack and cautious riding btw...just a minute away from a top 40 lol.