My kid comes home with a letter from his school yesterday stating that they would like to ban anyone, staff or student from bringing a dangerous item to school. Guns, knives, drugs? Nope, peanut butter sammiches. That;s right, the most classic of all school lunches. Their reasoning is to "be sensitive to those students who have nut based and other food allergies" ??? Why should my kid and others be prevented from enjoying a food they like due others allergies? What happened to educating the kids with the allergies on what to avoid? And I wonder just how many of these kids with food 'allergies' have true reactive allergies or just say that becuase they don't like a certain food. Or maybe it's because most kids are sissy assed lardbutts that never get outside to be exposed to anything to build up natural reactions. Fvckin' sissies.