Quantcast

School Sucks

ThePriceSeliger

Mushhead
Mar 31, 2004
Denver, Colorado
No, I didn't have enough money to get my bikes up here, even though I had places to keep them, either at my girlfriends house or Red Bulls house. I just didn't have any money, after clothes and all my crap, I was in debt with my mom.

BTW, Isn't Jeenyus a name of a company?

golgiaparatus

Out of my element
Aug 30, 2002
Deep in the Jungles of Oklahoma
School? Wat till you work 9 hours a day, every day with only 2 weeks vacation per year.

I wish I was back at school...
"I dont feel like going today, think I'll skip" - No more
"I dont have class till 10:00, think I'll sleep in" - No more
"Think I'll take a nap before next class, partied too hard last night" - No more
"Can I get an extension" - No more

and thats just the beginning!

-dustin

boring
Jun 10, 2002
austin
i enjoy working full time more than i "enjoyed" being a university student full time. if someome likes their job, i have a hard time believing they would rather be in school. Mandi put in 65hrs last week before Friday came around, and she'd still rather be working than in school.

PatBranch

Turbo Monkey
Sep 24, 2004
wine country
No, I didn't have enough money to get my bikes up here, even though I had places to keep them, either at my girlfriends house or Red Bulls house. I just didn't have any money, after clothes and all my crap, I was in debt with my mom.

BTW, Isn't Jeenyus a name of a company?
I think it's a snowboard company.

ÆX

Turbo Monkey
Sep 8, 2001
NM
Right, but he hit his head and stuff - so we cant go by what he says. I say he has to try it again (without any head bumping on the road).
he did real good this summer. i don't know is i ever saw him on his HEED

tmoney727t

Monkey
Feb 22, 2005
Madison, CT
I like high school. The only thing I don't like right now is trying to write college essays and decide on where I want to school. And of course now I'm regretting not doing more extracurricular stuff to put on my applications. And also not taking freshman and sophomore years more seriously so I could get straight As instead of half As and half Bs.
smart POS.