Quantcast

Schwalbe durometers - Dirty Dan

Rhubarb

Monkey
Jan 11, 2009
I have been really impressed with the Guey Gluey MM on the front and I am looking for even more adverse weather tyres for the upcomming rainy season. The DD looks good but CRC doesnt show the durometer. This was the case last year with the Fat Albert tyres. I am curious whats available, guey gluey, ORC or is there some other? The image is a frontal graphic view so no sidewall to check lettering colours.

Last edited:

Rhubarb

Monkey
Jan 11, 2009
Cheers for that. Limited info on CRC, only folding black. Schwalbe weights are really nice but if the DD is DH casing whats the expected weight on that sucker? This will be gravity riding only as any trail/milage will kill the guey gleuy especialy since theres a few km of tarmac.

bullcrew

3 Dude Approved
Cheers for that. Limited info on CRC, only folding black. Schwalbe weights are really nice but if the DD is DH casing whats the expected weight on that sucker? This will be gravity riding only as any trail/milage will kill the guey gleuy especialy since theres a few km of tarmac.
1300g +/- 50g mine weigh 1300 and 1320 but Ive seen sub 1300 (I have 1 sub and one right on at the house)

The weights like all tires are give or take a few and is just norm in the world of tires but I DIG the DDs they are monsters in so much I run em and take them off right away to keep them in good condition. Im greedy when it comes to them Im pretty open to the others but the dans are an ace in the hole when it gets crappy!!!!

Rhubarb

Monkey
Jan 11, 2009
Cheers Bullcrew,
Thinking about running DD front and back or DD front and MM rear and ussing them exclusively for loose or wet forest conditions. I will run a second set of wheels for hardpack, trail and longer rides.