Quantcast

Scollies not scrollin'

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
I'm having a hard time scrolling with the wheel on the site lately. Thought it was my computer, same thing at work. Thought it was windows, but my ipad seems to be unresponsive lately. What gives? I can scroll down after a few clicks, but when I try to scroll up, it takes like six clicks before it responds. seems weird.

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
Yes, it is. Happens at home, (PC vista64, 4core, optical mouse), work (PC, win7 64, lazer mouse) and on my tablet (ipad, iOS69, stubby fingers). Every other website is smooth scrolling. It's on on the pad, because there's definitely some hiccup in scrollinaction.

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
Hmm... I'll find out if we added any code to the pages. I haven't seen anything, though, across half a dozen machines, two tablets and a phone :confused:

Anyone else experiencing this?

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
I think you people are nuts :monkey:

I'm going to keep looking into it. So far I've been completely unable to replicate - several desktops, two laptops, two tablets (android and iOS), a phone, logged in, logged out... and our developer guy couldn't replicate either.

Will keep testing, though. Can you guys post up browser/windows versions and whether or not you have ad blockers or any such plugin weirdness that might be interfering with the page?

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
Firefox and adblock plox on both PCs, Ios and surfin safari (ha, I get that now) on ipadge.

It seems almost like there's a video playing in the background or something, but i see nothing.