Quantcast

Score

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
80 bucks used (but not smelly and in new shape) at our local annual Bike Swap Meet. Man i love killer deals.:D

Everybody tells me i need to take it up to this "Whistler" place, i've never heard of it before. You guys know what they're talkin about?

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
Skookum said:
You pay the shipping and i'll mail you my Azonic that's falling apart.

Seriously....:dancing:
You want that much for one thats falling apart?

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
BurlyShirley said:
You want that much for one thats falling apart?
Haha with some TLC it can be good as new. It's not like i'm trying to pawn off something that's garbage. But whatever, i'm sure somebody will want it.:monkey:

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
Skookum said:
Haha with some TLC it can be good as new. It's not like i'm trying to pawn off something that's garbage. But whatever, i'm sure somebody will want it.:monkey:
Wait, you mean just pay the shipping? h3ll yeah Ill take it

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
BurlyShirley said:
Wait, you mean just pay the shipping? h3ll yeah Ill take it
haha pm me you dipstick.....:teacher:

splat said:
Nice Score , Skooks.

BUt won't that be too much armour for your type of riding ? ( Some one said that in my Saturday morning ride thread)
Haha i try to do some rides that cause me to crap my pants from time to time.:D

My main staple is trail riding but there are some sections of trail that i wish i had more protection on. Especially considering that if i dont' clear a techy section i'm literally miles in the middle of nowhere.

But yah i'm looking to do more gravity assist this year, but i'll never stop riding XC. Not with the trails i know anyways....

And who cares what you ride with really. People who squak about if this trail needs it or not should just worry about their own bones and ligaments. If i could ride a body suit that inflated and caused me to bounce out of harms way during a crash i'd wear it.....:D

Snacks

Turbo Monkey
Feb 20, 2003
GO! SEAHAWKS!
Skookum said:
80 bucks used (but not smelly and in new shape) at our local annual Bike Swap Meet. Man i love killer deals.:D

Everybody tells me i need to take it up to this "Whistler" place, i've never heard of it before. You guys know what they're talkin about?
Dude, you looked so hot trying that thing on over your jeans:wonky2: :p

We are so going to Whistler this summer ya roadie:D :dancing: