Quantcast

Scott 2006

pntballpunk51

Monkey
Aug 15, 2004
clifton *CPT REPRESENT*
the scott bikes have very thin tubing and the coating over the carbon fiber seatstay chips off so it looks like the carbon is flaking off. Four days after my friend got his High Octane 2 it had 2 dents going all the way THROUGH the frame on the chainstay from falling in a rock garden and his carbon fiber seat stay only had half the carbon left on it from a different crash. But, the bike is the PLUSHEST bike I've EVER sat on and to top it all off it is extremely light. Excluding the fact that its not the strongest frame in the world I really liked it. It could've had something better than a boxxer on it though.

SXtrailrider

Turbo Monkey
Aug 27, 2005
dude the new equilizer shox from scott is crazy and the ranson is almost as good as the endura definitly one off the best all MT. bikes

PatBranch

Turbo Monkey
Sep 24, 2004
wine country
My friend has an octane 2 with a shiver/dhx. It takes so much abuse. My friend downhils and urban fr's it. He does huge 20 stairs and the bike is fine. Is it more of a race bike or fr bike? It is pretty slack.

zmtber

Turbo Monkey
Aug 13, 2005
dude that ransom is isck it might just make it to the top of all mountain if it is a good price and they don't have any problems with the equilizer