Quantcast

scratch Belgium, MON!

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
It looks like Negil!
Less travel time, sunshine, the beach, & we get an extra day.
We have been searching last minute travel deals intensely for the last week & in 2 weeks we leave.

It is time to relax with a stiff cuba libre, a spliff & bask in the sun.

I also found out we can ride some Jamaican single track while there too. It is gonna be bitchin'.

Snacks

Turbo Monkey
Feb 20, 2003
GO! SEAHAWKS!
TN said:
It looks like Negil!
Less travel time, sunshine, the beach, & we get an extra day.
We have been searching last minute travel deals intensely for the last week & in 2 weeks we leave.

It is time to relax with a stiff cuba libre, a spliff & bask in the sun.

I also found out we can ride some Jamaican single track while there too. It is gonna be bitchin'.
WOW! I envy you and La's trips:cool: Please take lots of pictures to share when you return:)

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
before you go, listen to "Safe European Home" by the Clash...this chronicle's Joe and Mick's trip to jamaica almost 3 decades ago, and probably still serves as a cautionary tale about the white man as outsider.

BikeGeek

BrewMonkey
Jul 2, 2001
Hershey, PA
narlus said:
before you go, listen to "Safe European Home" by the Clash...this chronicle's Joe and Mick's trip to jamaica almost 3 decades ago, and probably still serves as a cautionary tale about the white man as outsider.
Ha! I was thinking about that when my wife and I were there. I was worried at first, but it was great. The people were awesome. Perhaps it helped that we were way off the beaten path in a small village on the southern coast.