Quantcast

Screw it - I'm outta here

Shinerider

Chimp
Aug 29, 2005
Man, all you guys do is bitch and moan all the time, especially about the same things and people. Freekin grow up.

You can take this board and shove it.

Long Live Lord Loco:thumb:

Ridemonkey

This is not an active account
Sep 18, 2002
Toronto, Canada
Wise words from a newbie.

I think in general people on here need to worry less about how the site is run, and enjoy the people here. There are a lot of great people here, ignore the bad eggs, and use this board for what it's meant for...great people talking about bikes.

N8 v2.0

Not the sharpest tool in the shed
Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
Shinerider said:
Man, all you guys do is bitch and moan all the time, especially about the same things and people. Freekin grow up.

Long Live GayLord Loco:thumb:

Gaylord loco???

blt2ride

Turbo Monkey
May 25, 2005
Chatsworth
Ridemonkey said:

I think in general people on here need to worry less about how the site is run, and enjoy the people here. There are a lot of great people here, ignore the bad eggs, and use this board for what it's meant for...great people talking about bikes.
Exactly! I mean this is the Internet, what does this guy expect? I'll be honest, I've been to other boards, and Ride Monkey has far LESS knuckleheads than another message board I have been to. He'll be back...

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
Please don't go. You can punctuate, capitalize, and spell (with the exception of "freekin", which I assume was intentional) properly.

I need you :(

Shinerider

Chimp
Aug 29, 2005
Funny I am compared to other people. Nope, just longtime lurker flunky. Post alot in another forum, just decided to cruise over here to chat. You guys/gals have a bigger mix of people/attitudes/manginas, so it is decidedly more fun.

1) Drop pants
2) Grab bottom of panties
3) With a quick, sure motion, pull down.
4) Put pants back on

Long Live Lord N8:thumb:

J

JRB

No Stinky - Chuck from Austin.

*are you gonna ride the Greenbelt on Sunday, Chuck???

Shinerider

Chimp
Aug 29, 2005
loco said:
No Stinky - Chuck from Austin.

*are you gonna ride the Greenbelt on Sunday, Chuck???
Mebby. Depends on my event coordinators (wife and kids). Hopefully. I want a spirited ride, so not sure who I wanna ride with.

Gonna bring the SS. to show all you squishy-gearies how it's done. Just wish Kitty was there to pUnt him/her/whatever.

J

JRB

Shinerider said:
Mebby. Depends on my event coordinators (wife and kids). Hopefully. I want a spirited ride, so not sure who I wanna ride with.

Gonna bring the SS. to show all you squishy-gearies how it's done. Just wish Kitty was there to pUnt him/her/whatever.
It'll be 6" bikes for me and Wumpus with lots of bumps. :thumb:

Shinerider

Chimp
Aug 29, 2005
loco said:
It'll be 6" bikes for me and Wumpus with lots of bumps. :thumb:

Don't you know, Kitty says that you don't need full-squish here in TX. We don't have any hills or rocks.;)

J

JRB

Shinerider said:
Don't you know, Kitty says that you don't need full-squish here in TX. We don't have any hills or rocks.;)
Yeah - but I don't like him, so it's ok. I would ride an 8" bike around him.

J

JRB

Funny - I just got that Chuck doesn't think I can have a spirited ride, whatever that means.

Shinerider

Chimp
Aug 29, 2005
loco said:
Funny - I just got that Chuck doesn't think I can have a spirited ride, whatever that means.

Uhhhhh, yeah, I mean, No. Oh whatever. If I'm on the SS, I don't like to stop and smell the pansies (that's the flower, NOT panties). Then again, if Mrs. Nando is there, I might slow down a bit:thumb:

Just the last time I was out with that group, it took 4-5 hours to go the 20 miles of BCGB backcountry. I like to stop less and ride more.

robdamanii

OMG! <3 Tom Brady!
May 2, 2005
Out of my mind, back in a moment.
Shinerider said:

Long Live Lord Loco:thumb:
Uh...good. Get out. Don't let the door hit your ass on the way out.

Here's a room full of people who care that you're leaving...

J

JRB

Shinerider said:
Uhhhhh, yeah, I mean, No. Oh whatever. If I'm on the SS, I don't like to stop and smell the pansies (that's the flower, NOT panties). Then again, if Mrs. Nando is there, I might slow down a bit:thumb:

Just the last time I was out with that group, it took 4-5 hours to go the 20 miles of BCGB backcountry. I like to stop less and ride more.
Yeah - I am good with that.

J

JRB

robdamanii said:
Uh...good. Get out. Don't let the door hit your ass on the way out.

Here's a room full of people who care that you're leaving...

Read the thread, Rob.

J

JRB

robdamanii said:
A good derailment is in progress.
It's actually a 9:30 Greenbelt ride thread now.

*I want to go on record stating that I think 9:30 is too early to start though. I have to drive 60 miles.

Shinerider

Chimp
Aug 29, 2005
loco said:
It's actually a 9:30 Greenbelt ride thread now.

*I want to go on record stating that I think 9:30 is too early to start though. I have to drive 60 miles.
Lazy bastard. Leave by 8AM. You can wake up that early can't you?

The Toninator

Muffin
Jul 6, 2001
High(ts) Htown
dear Shinerider,

you were a LOT cooler when you were a unregistered lurker, you even had moments of genius.
Now that your talking you just kind of seem like a jerk.

Best of luck
TT

J

JRB

I am telling you all, Chuck is a real guy from Austin.

Here's Chuck

Shinerider

Chimp
Aug 29, 2005
Sweet, I wore that shirt yesterday.

Damn I look drunk.......oh wait, I was.:cool:

That, and I'm drinking stolen beer (from Bear)

J

JRB

Shinerider said:
Sweet, I wore that shirt yesterday.

Damn I look drunk.......oh wait, I was.:cool:

That, and I'm drinking cider (from Bear)
uhm - that's not beer, Lucy.

*in Chuck's defense, I have seen him drink gallons of beer.

Slugman

Frankenbike
Apr 29, 2004
Miami, FL
Ridemonkey said:

What you need to do is take everyone who post a thread like this, and add them to the 'universal ignore' list (think stinkyboy). Then we wouldn't have so many whiny threads - either through fear of banning or attrition.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Slugman said:
What you need to do is take everyone who post a thread like this, and add them to the 'universal ignore' list (think stinkyboy). Then we wouldn't have so many whiny threads - either through fear of banning or attrition.
They need a random universal ignore. Every third or so post goes unseen. That'd really mess with people.