Quantcast

Screw you AND your your clients!

stinkyboy

Plastic Santa
Jan 6, 2005
¡Phoenix!
I just overhear this hag I work with (Who's going on vacation today, why is she here?!) talking to her clients and telling them that I will be here until 4 today.

Here's a tip: I'll be leaving around noonish, and I don't know or want to meet your clients and why do they need my schedule?

WTF?

brungeman

I give a shirt
Jan 17, 2006
da Burgh
stinkyboy said:
I just overhear this hag I work with (Who's going on vacation today, why is she here?!) talking to her clients and telling them that I will be here until 4 today.

Here's a tip: I'll be leaving around noonish, and I don't know or want to meet your clients and why do they need my schedule?

WTF?
Yeah Stinky you tell her:mumble:

stinkyboy

Plastic Santa
Jan 6, 2005
¡Phoenix!
It's just odd. I don't know anything about her projects. I'm to look like an idiot trying to answer questions?

She's making a ton of calls to tell everyone she's going to Rocky Point. BFD biatch. Go!

J

JRB

Ahhh - I love filling in for people I don't know about. I am kind of thinking we have one of those here. She is scheduling my week at the show, but it's Friday, and guess what. I don't have my schedule. My brother is supposed to come up from Miami, but I can't tell him when, because I don't know my f'n schedule. I wish I were as important as some people are.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
No doubt. Who is she to expect you to get anything done that is work related when you have so many threads to highjack here?

Man, I would be PISSED if someone thought I was going to work a normal day knowing it's Friday, sheesh. The nerve of some businesses...

J

JRB

jimmydean said:
No doubt. Who is she to expect you to get anything done that is work related when you have so many threads to highjack here?

Man, I would be PISSED if someone thought I was going to work a normal day knowing it's Friday, sheesh. The nerve of some businesses...
That's a little presumptive there, JD. We don't know what or when SB actually works. If he meets his goals, why should he cover for her??? It sounds like she had poor planning before she left for vacation. I would be a little miffed too. I am just glad he started a thread, so I am not the only one that starts them when something pops into my mind. :thumb:

stinkyboy

Plastic Santa
Jan 6, 2005
¡Phoenix!
I don't work on a team. I have my clients that I do design work for, and so does she. I do my work, pad my time sheet for accounting and go drink and ride. Don't complicate my life with your shiat woman. If she was hot, that would be another story...

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
And you think I'm working until 4:00 on Friday?

I just don't want to encourage people to leave early because that would mean there is nobody here to do MY work when I ditch out early. Sheesh...

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
Go to your email client and leave an "Out-of-the-office" message that reads:

"I'm not in the office, I left at noon like I planned, and I am not handling that bitch's accounts while she is gone either. Have a nice day, asshole!"

J

JRB

H8R said:
Go to your email client and leave an "Out-of-the-office" message that reads:

"I'm not in the office, I left at noon like I planned, and I am not handling that bitch's accounts while she is gone either. Have a nice day, asshole!"
Can you attach pics to your out of office message???

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
loco said:
Can you attach pics to your out of office message???
I think so, in MS Outlook anyway. You can go to the rules in the OotO assistant and tell it to reply w/ a template.

J

JRB

H8R said:
I think so, in MS Outlook anyway. You can go to the rules in the OotO assistant and tell it to reply w/ a template.
If he's going to put the rest in, he could post a pic of his ass too.

*I think he uses a Mac though.