Quantcast

Screw you guys, I'm going to Keystone.

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
My boss is being an irrational peckerhead, and I JUST can't take it ANYMORE!

'Kay so (queso? that's cheese!) I'm OUT! My truck is packed, all I have to do is turn the ignition and DRIIIIIVE daddy-o! It's opening day for DHing at Keystone, the 303 is running smooth, styled, and DAILEd... so I'mma gonna go hit me up some DH RUNS! And after that, I am heading to Salida to check out FIB-Ark, do some shuttles with my boys down there, run the river a couple of times, drink some beers and do some quality girl-watchin'! Then on Monday, I'll probably need a "recovery day" from all the fun I'm about to have, so I figure I'll hit Keystone for a few runs on the way back to Denver...

Aaaaaaahhhhh life.

Ascentrek

Monkey
Jul 17, 2003
Golden, CO
How was it? I ended up biking Ute Valley in Colorado Springs with a client (can we say closing a 16M dolla deal on a mtn bike?). Anyway, we managed to just get back before a massive hail storm moved through... and flooded I-25 with rain.. and cars.

I hope you had a drier day than I! How are the trails? I'm headed up sometime next week!

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Keystone is RIPPING right now! I only made one run on Friday due to time contraints, but I headed back up there today and ran for a full day... muchos fun was had by all, and I avoided the opening weekend crowds like the plague!

Good things on the way from Keystone: the new Drop Zone is tight, and I talked to one of the worker-bees that told me they received aproval from the USFS on three new trails... w00t!

blue

boob hater
Jan 24, 2004
california
Is Silverton open yet?

edit:

AWW CRAP.

"Best Lift Served Downhill Biking in Colorado" by Rocky Mountain Sports Magazine
Bike Season 2006 Friday June 30-July 4th. 5 days only this year (see latest news for info)