Quantcast

screwing like bunnies

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
If that expression is true, how come I see maybe 3-4 rabbits a day? There's like a billion ground hogs here and a thousand squirrels.

Tenchiro

Attention K Mart Shoppers
Jul 19, 2002
New England
It probably has something to do with the less familiar term.

"Hungrier than a mother rabbit in a bunny fetus buffet."

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
Tenchiro said:
It probably has something to do with the less familiar term.

"Hungrier than a mother rabbit in a bunny fetus buffet."
Never have a land war in Asia? But only slightly less known, never get into a contest with a scilian when death is on the line.

Echo

crooked smile
Jul 10, 2002
Slacking at work
Actually the expression is "multiplying like rabbits". Rabbits have a gestation period of about 1 month and there are 6-8 baby rabbits per litter. So in one summer a single female rabbit can produce 50-60 young.

luken8r

Monkey
Mar 5, 2004
Melrose MA
they also ovulate on command, see a spry young buck and "pop"
i had a second rabbit for a day until he started to screw my first rabbit. thought he knocked her up right there. this was before we got her fixed, so down to the vet we went for a bunny abortion :devil:

come to think of it, i guess this phrase does hold some meaning, either that or my rabbit is easy

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
bluebug32 said:
How do you think up such questions, Opie? :confused: Must be all the time you have to think when you're out on your road bike
heh, you do have a lot of opportunity to think on pavement, but in this case, I'm just psycho. Plus, I looked out my office window and saw a bunny and 100s of groundhogs.