Quantcast

Scumbag jerk off asshat... Who voted for this tool sock?

SVPPB

Monkey
May 13, 2007
Anyone else watching The Shrub lie his balls off in the State of the Disunion?

Scumbag ass clown jerk off retard.

Lord, can't 2009 be tonight?

Terror, Mexicans, Homos, Terror, AmerikkkA!

"We will deliver justice to our enemies!"

BUT GEORGE, WHO'S GONNA DELIVER JUSTICE TO YOU AND DICK?

Screw it, I'm going to NZ

loco-gringo

Crusading Clamp Monkey
Sep 27, 2006
Deep in the heart of TEXAS
Good Emporers name themselves. Bush should ride an air craft carrier down Pennsylvania avenue and declare it himself if he wants the job.
You know he's a mountain biker, therefore I must assume that he reads Ridemonkey, as do all mountain bikers, good or bad. If I read that he tries to turn Pennsylvania Ave into a canal so he can ride an aircraft carrier down it to claim his emperorship, I will hold you personally responsible.

SVPPB

Monkey
May 13, 2007
Do you have to give Dick a sponge bath?

$1600 is $1600, but come on, a little self worth if worth while.

stinkyboy

Plastic Santa
Jan 6, 2005
¡Phoenix!
I think they call that "terrorism" now.
Change = fear = mexicans = brown people = terror.
What would a Patriot do?

I've done free graphic design for underdogs in local elections and will continue if I agree with them. Step up and do something positive.

untitledsince89

Turbo Monkey
Nov 11, 2005
Winston-Salem NC
aha I was at work watching it, then I saw a chart of bushes disapproval rating over the last 8 years and the constant decline of an horrible leader. I started laughing my ass off and it definitely made my night, this was right as I was having a conversation with one of the hostess's who just signed her papers to go iraq and and enlist.

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
aha I was at work watching it, then I saw a chart of bushes disapproval rating over the last 8 years and the constant decline of an horrible leader. I started laughing my ass off and it definitely made my night, this was right as I was having a conversation with one of the hostess's who just signed her papers to go iraq and and enlist.
How does one receive orders for a duty station before enlisting?

BurlyShirley

Jul 4, 2002
TN
Well, if you sign up to go to Duke you're going to Duke.
You sign up for the Army, you're getting a tan
Maybe. But a "hostess" being a girl and all... probably will get pregnant within the first 3 months and leach the system for benefits while adding nothing in terms of service.

stinkyboy

Plastic Santa
Jan 6, 2005
¡Phoenix!
Will you vote?

SVPPB

Monkey
May 13, 2007
Maybe. But a "hostess" being a girl and all... probably will get pregnant within the first 3 months and leach the system for benefits while adding nothing in terms of service.
There was a great article in Playboy about this.
Condoms have a battle use.
But what is the in country tactical use of pregnancy tests?

SVPPB

Monkey
May 13, 2007
Wait, what does living as an America imply?

Voting? Check, I'll vote and still get screwed by some tool bag who has a Governor of some ass backwards Snowbird state.

Civic Duty? We work, we toil, we dig, and some butt chaffed soccer mommy decides our trials are too hard line, too metal for Jr. on his bike with training wheels, and some dildo beaurocrap comes and dozes it.

Patriotism? Our nation is despised because we act more like WWII Germany then the Kennedy Adminsitration America.

Yup, worth my time to sit on a sinking ship perpetuated by MTV, Star****s and Martha Stewart.

BurlyShirley

Jul 4, 2002
TN
Your pussification has been well established.

I speak to fuggers who want to live as Americans.
Yeah, define "live as Americans" for me. My decision not to vote is based on pure laziness. Nothing is more american than that.

jcook90

Turbo Monkey
Mar 3, 2006
Connecticut
wtfs going on.

Seeing as how I'll be of voting age next election I should probably care a little bit more about whats going on. Or not. Just no Hilary. I'll move to Canada, ideally Whistler.