Quantcast

Scumbag jerk off asshat... Who voted for this tool sock?

SVPPB

Monkey
May 13, 2007
Like one of my favorite sayings goes "Bombing for peace makes as much sense as fvcking for virginity..."

I was watching TV this morning on my way out the door, and there was an ad about the returning vets of this war with Tom Hanks narrating it. I don't think that with the level of "self importance" and "singular myopic desire" we have risen to that most people my age or younger are going to be able to deal with the reprocussions of this entire cluster.

The thing that most American's don't get about the whole terrorist thing is that these people, in particular the Afgans, have been at this for decades now. The Mujahadeen (sp) are consumate pros, have been doing this for longer then I have been alive. A bunch of what amount to redneck hillbillys were able to stop the Russian war machine, which in its prime makes our current military look like the Boy Scouts, dead in its tracks. You think you can beat someone who is dedicated, balls to bones, in a war they have to win?

Its a lot like Martin Sheen said in Apocalypse Now (quoting Brando) In a war there are many moments for compassion and tender action. There are many moments for ruthless action - what is often called ruthless - what may in many circumstances be only clarity, seeing clearly what there is to be done and doing it, directly, quickly, awake, looking at it.

We don't have the stones for that sort of work anymore as a people. Some of us, maybe, but the majority of Americans just want $1.02/gal gasoline, a fairly white neighborhood, and their daughters not to have sex until marriage. This is not the hallmark of a warlike people, this is a sign of how soft we've gotten while "Sitting in Siagon, waiting for Charlie..."

X3pilot

Texans fan - LOL
Aug 13, 2007
SoMD
The thing that most American's don't get about the whole terrorist thing is that these people, in particular the Afgans, have been at this for decades now. The Mujahadeen (sp) are consumate pros, have been doing this for longer then I have been alive. A bunch of what amount to redneck hillbillys were able to stop the Russian war machine, which in its prime makes our current military look like the Boy Scouts, dead in its tracks. You think you can beat someone who is dedicated, balls to bones, in a war they have to win?
Very true. They are professional fighters and there core belief system is based on a surpressed education and weak mind believing with fanatisism that the cause they are told to believe in is just and right and they have to give their own lives for said cause. In other words, their leaders keep them dumb, repressed and dependent on the "leaders" for direction which makes for a willing martyr. The Soviet war machine, in it's heydey, was way inferior to us technologically but outnumbered us only in rifle toters.
Its a lot like Martin Sheen said in Apocalypse Now (quoting Brando) In a war there are many moments for compassion and tender action. There are many moments for ruthless action - what is often called ruthless - what may in many circumstances be only clarity, seeing clearly what there is to be done and doing it, directly, quickly, awake, looking at it.
Achmed don't surf..

We don't have the stones for that sort of work anymore as a people. Some of us, maybe, but the majority of Americans just want $1.02/gal gasoline, a fairly white neighborhood, and their daughters not to have sex until marriage. This is not the hallmark of a warlike people, this is a sign of how soft we've gotten while "Sitting in Siagon, waiting for Charlie.."
An inconvient war...

robdamanii

OMG! <3 Tom Brady!
May 2, 2005
Out of my mind, back in a moment.
His address was good.Bush obviously stands for Freedom & i'm all for that no matter how much money it takes

Stupid hardcore environmentalist=high gas prices.We need to drill more for OIL like everyone else{Chinese,Mexicans,etc}.in the Gulf of Mexico,Anwar & Colorado.We need another refinery too.

It's always going to be oil that runs America & the world.You are dreaming if you think solar powered panels & wimpy hybrid cars are going to get it done overnight. It's going to be a very slow,slow process & we will be dead by then from old age.

Fact-
IRS get's $400,000 a second in taxes.But you will probably vote for a democrap & we get even higher taxes!
I will not vote democrat. Hillary is a cvnt and Obama is an idiot. I despise them both. I would vote Edwards, but he probably won't make it.

McCain...not sure about him yet. He's the only one I may vote for on the other side. Then again, I don't think ANY of them are as stupid as GWB, so ANYTHING has to be an improvement.

Bottom line, I'm going to vote for whoever wants to undo the sh!tstorm GWB has cast upon us.

robdamanii

OMG! <3 Tom Brady!
May 2, 2005
I'm not selfish,you got it backwards. I don't care about the economy & what i can mooch off the government nearly as much as freedom & being safe from terrorist attacks. If these bastards hit us hard;it will probably cost more than the whole war to fix whatever they did.
I'm pretty sure the liberal media has convinced 60% of Americans the Republicans have some sort of hidden aganda.Like they are stealing oil & selling it on the secret market.lol

On the flip side. Maybe-maybe not there is a secret aganda?Who really knows for sure. I don't have top secret info.Do you? Maybe the CIA is lying to everyone.

All i know is i'm definately not a friggin liberal,but i'm not a hater either. Sure,i can go to San Fransisco & visit without getting into an argument.But i won't live among that crowd.

I'm going to go see Rambo now.
Later....
You are as dumb as a goddamned bedpost.

robdamanii

OMG! <3 Tom Brady!
May 2, 2005
Ah... a Ron Paul fan eh?
I LOL'ed.

pot meet kettle
Even I'm not stupid enough to think that terrorism is actually the number one thing that we need to worry about in the coming years. Hell, even Nostradumbass can figure that out.

The same communist space aliens that bombed the towers on 9/11 killed JFK, and invented peanut butter.
What about Elvis? Did they kidnap him too?

X3pilot

Texans fan - LOL
Aug 13, 2007
SoMD
Yeah, forgot about the helos. Need to forget my strictly anti-submarine past, I guess.

But do I get points for remembering it was Soviet as compared to Russian?