Quantcast

SD ride Sat, Fontana ride Sun, anyone in...

ncrider

Turbo Monkey
Aug 15, 2004
Los Angeles
anyone staying local saturday? TWP, Nascar, South o the border, Noble, Chestneut, etc, I'm down for any and all. Probly 9am ish untill whenever. There is a new tasty snack at nascar by the way.

Sunday, I plan on going to Fontana, but I've never been and kinda need a guide. Anybody? We could even hit up some stuff on the way back from east LA.

ncrider

Turbo Monkey
Aug 15, 2004
Los Angeles
Nah, it's not to late. I think I lost my phone on the trail this week, so where going to have to set this up by on here or w/ PMs.

Anyway, how are the conditions at TWP? I haven't been there in so long that it kinda sounds fun to bust out some quick shuttles and then head out to anouther spot. Maybe head north or south.

ncrider

Turbo Monkey
Aug 15, 2004
Los Angeles
Ok I'm going to nascar then. Be there around 9:30. Probly do a few runs and then put the safety features on the new double. Hitting that thing for the first time yesterday was interesting. Lets just say I love bushes now. But damn it's sweet.

Ok then, whats the plan for Sunday?

lovebunny

can i lick your balls?
Dec 14, 2003
San Diego, California, United States
ncrider said:
Nah, it's not to late. I think I lost my phone on the trail this week, so where going to have to set this up by on here or w/ PMs.

Anyway, how are the conditions at TWP? I haven't been there in so long that it kinda sounds fun to bust out some quick shuttles and then head out to anouther spot. Maybe head north or south.
its pretty much dry but the pond is still well.....a pond

Feb 14, 2004
SoCal
ncrider said:
Ok I'm going to nascar then. Be there around 9:30. Probly do a few runs and then put the safety features on the new double. Hitting that thing for the first time yesterday was interesting. Lets just say I love bushes now. But damn it's sweet.

Ok then, whats the plan for Sunday?
By nascar you mean fontana right? I'm down for tomorrow.

ncrider

Turbo Monkey
Aug 15, 2004
Los Angeles
HAHA, no nascar is not fontana. Thats funny though. This is "nascar." The new booter at the bottom featuring patent pending case proof landings. You can just see the old one in the background.

Disclaimer: The names and identity have been change to protect trail location. :)