Quantcast

Sea Otter pics-Thursday

J

JRB

Thanks for the pics, but with that page layout and functionality, I will punch myself in the mouth repeatedly before I will visit that site again. Call Transcend, stat.

J

JRB

stinkyboy said:
Quit critiquing and enjoy what dude's sharing bitches.
It's like 4000 clicks to see the pics. I just gave up. I was just saying about the layout.

Sorry webpage guy.

sam_little

Monkey
May 18, 2003
Portland, OR
stinkyboy said:
Quit critiquing and enjoy what dude's sharing bitches.
Umm... He specifically asked for "special reqests" in his first post. If a "special request" for full bike pictures is a critique worthy of being called a bitch, then I guess I'm a bitch. Suck it.

manhattanprjkt83

Rusty Trombone
Jul 10, 2003
Nilbog
loco said:
Thanks for the pics, but with that page layout and functionality, I will punch myself in the mouth repeatedly before I will visit that site again. Call Transcend, stat.
god damn hilarious :rofl:

sam_little

Monkey
May 18, 2003
Portland, OR
stinkyboy said:
Settle down, Lil' Sam!
It's Friday, it's Oregon, and the rain has finally stopped for a few days. The trails are probably perfectly tacky, and yet I'm sticking around for a scientific manuscript reading group and a send-off lunch for someone I don't even know. I know... I know... suck it up, princess. Well, the aggression has to go somewhere, so watch the provocation.

stinkyboy

Plastic Santa
Jan 6, 2005
¡Phoenix!
sam_little said:
It's Friday, it's Oregon, and the rain has finally stopped for a few days. The trails are probably perfectly tacky, and yet I'm sticking around for a scientific manuscript reading group and a send-off lunch for someone I don't even know. I know... I know... suck it up, princess. Well, the aggression has to go somewhere, so watch the provocation.
It's friday baby, dance with me!

J

JRB

sam_little said:
Kick his ass, Sea Bass.

beestiboy

Monkey
May 21, 2005
Merded, ca
loco said:
It's like 4000 clicks to see the pics. I just gave up. I was just saying about the layout.

Sorry webpage guy.

Actually it was more like 3 with some roll over action.

Holy zoom batman!!! back off the digital zoom a little and show a little more profile

bikenweed

Turbo Monkey
Oct 21, 2004
Los Osos
Hey Infantry, I liked the site design, I thought it was simple and easy, just like a good woman. That's also a cool vid of the Las Vegas comp. Thanks for posting your pics.