Quantcast

Sea Otter Roll Call

Peete

Turbo Monkey
May 5, 2002
just south of the ATL
OK, who's going for sure, pretty sure or just thinking about it?

Me and Junior are cleared in hot by the Dragonlady and we have the fundage. I just need to find a room.

CharlieM

Monkey
Aug 7, 2004
does anyone have any space for me at Sea Otter, this is andrew parson from kentucky,(Lindsey wilson college. I have to leave out from cinncinatti because of a school buisness trip, if anyone has some floor space that would be awesome, please let me know if anything is available or anyone knows someone that would have a spot, Thanks andrew

CharlieM

Monkey
Aug 7, 2004
Not exactly sure what you mean by that statement? Are you a local of the Sea Otter area? If so...do you have any room?
Andrew

The Kadvang

I rule
Apr 13, 2004
six five oh
CharlieM said:
Not exactly sure what you mean by that statement? Are you a local of the Sea Otter area? If so...do you have any room?
Andrew
I live about an hour away but I'm getting a hotel room. Sorry bro, me and another guy already sleeping on the floor, its maxed out. Hope to see you out there.

Peete

Turbo Monkey
May 5, 2002
just south of the ATL
Andrew, we may have some space now. Chuck told me last night he may bring his girlfriend(the real one not the blow-up) so he will be on his own.
Is the school providing you w/ a rental car?

CharlieM

Monkey
Aug 7, 2004
no rental car, I didnt ask for anything our road teams budget is down, so i didnt want to be greedy, so you think the space is available, i can chip in or do something