Quantcast

Sea Otter Video

SeaPig

Monkey
Sep 20, 2005
Seattle
Here's my Sea Otter Video of the DH course. Didn't get the very bottom, I had to get back to the top, because I raced Expert and that was next. I did get most of the course and some great shots of the women.

If you didn't get to Sea Otter, I recommend it. It was my first year and I'll definitely be back.

See The Video:

ÆX

Turbo Monkey
Sep 8, 2001
NM
all this otter mayhem, but the question still looms in my mind............

where in the world was sanjay.................?

SeaPig

Monkey
Sep 20, 2005
Seattle
Sweet video. glad to see a clip of myself on my way to my 123525th place finish!!

Sanjay? Come on, everyone knows he does not ride anymore. He retired to a life of bike-shop employee and video game player.
Hey man, I checked out your blog. Pretty cool. I put a link to it from Bones Over Metal. Anytime you want to submit a story about your racing or your local scene feel free to email it to me. We'll of course link back to whatever you wish.

Peace!

SeaPig

Monkey
Sep 20, 2005
Seattle
there was a lady with a cow hat and a whole grip of cowbells walking around. I'm curious how many she sold for 10 dollars a piece.

ska todd

Turbo Monkey
Oct 10, 2001
Ok, I tend to love ska music more than most humans that walk this planet but that track just didn't have me happy and bouncing.

-ska todd

SPINTECK

Turbo Monkey
Oct 16, 2005
abc
Nice vid, thanks for posting. You may want to use Vimeo or another hosting site that will give you better quality.(okay, really give me better eye candy when I watch it:)

Cheers!

SeaPig

Monkey
Sep 20, 2005
Seattle
Ok, I tend to love ska music more than most humans that walk this planet but that track just didn't have me happy and bouncing.

-ska todd
As a a storyteller, I have to make a choice. Sucks, it wasn't up to par for you. I'll work on it.

I picked this song, because unlike other ska music, or even heavy metal and punk, the rhythm was some what chaotic. Even though I liked Sea Otter experience. It was chaotic. The music mirrored it for me, and I was trying to give you all the same experience.

One of the things that may have added to that is that I shot all that and raced on the same day.

Anyway, thanks for the feedback.

SPINTECK

Turbo Monkey
Oct 16, 2005
abc
As a a storyteller, I have to make a choice. Sucks, it wasn't up to par for you. I'll work on it.

I picked this song, because unlike other ska music, or even heavy metal and punk, the rhythm was some what chaotic. Even though I liked Sea Otter experience. It was chaotic. The music mirrored it for me, and I was trying to give you all the same experience.

One of the things that may have added to that is that I shot all that and raced on the same day.

Anyway, thanks for the feedback.

Kudos on the multi tasking. It is so freakin' hard to race and film- one or both of those things suffers for me when I do it, but life is too short.

is J. Schippers on your team?

SeaPig

Monkey
Sep 20, 2005
Seattle
Kudos on the multi tasking. It is so freakin' hard to race and film- one or both of those things suffers for me when I do it, but life is too short.

is J. Schippers on your team?
I agree that it's hard, but I really don't leave myself a choice. I just make a plan and get it done.

Who's J. Schippers?

SPINTECK

Turbo Monkey
Oct 16, 2005
abc
Jay Shippers is a guy that works for 661 or races on that bones team- thought maybe it was the same group. I know him from when he lived back on the east coast.

Keep up the video and racing. Cheers!