Quantcast

Sea Otter

SeaPig

Monkey
Sep 20, 2005
Seattle
I am planning on getting a room for Sea Otter. I'm looking for at least one other to share it with me. I would also drive down, if that person wanted to share gas. Need to do this, like now.

PM me!

- Mark

Certified Drunk

SVT-Lightning
Feb 17, 2002
Zippy's Burgers
People are crying about going to Spokane and pay $30. for one run, How about the otter? 1200 miles+ at $3.50+ per gallon pay like $50. for one run and have to pay for a hotel for like 3 days. SORRY, I'd rather support my local races and yes, I'm going to Spokane.

SeaPig

Monkey
Sep 20, 2005
Seattle
People are crying about going to Spokane and pay $30. for one run, How about the otter? 1200 miles+ at $3.50+ per gallon pay like $50. for one run and have to pay for a hotel for like 3 days. SORRY, I'd rather support my local races and yes, I'm going to Spokane.
Dude, way out of line. I never once complained about beacon. Keep in mind, I do a lot more with mountain biking, than sitting on this site taking pot shots at people. I mean you even jumped threads to do it.

My reasons for going to Sea Otter only partly deal with my racing needs. I go partly because it is one of the biggest bike events. Partly to promote Bones Over Metal and partly because I lived in that area when I was 18 and like it a lot. I went there over the X-mass break to ride. You may know, but there a tone of cool places to ride between here and there and that would also be a reason. But, then why I am I justifying myself to you? :banghead:

bikerpunk98199

Turbo Monkey
Apr 24, 2005
the hood
i may go just to race slalom mark. i would be flying down and leaving friday morning. i'll let you know what my plans are in the next 2 days b/c i may need a room.

SeaPig

Monkey
Sep 20, 2005
Seattle
i may go just to race slalom mark. i would be flying down and leaving friday morning. i'll let you know what my plans are in the next 2 days b/c i may need a room.
Sounds good, man. My wife wants me to fly, but I feel if I can afford to drive, I'll like the adventure.

- Mark

MinorThreat

Turbo Monkey
Nov 15, 2005
Nine Mile Falls, WA
If I could figure out the logistics, it'd be good to at least share the ride down. It's gonna be a loooong drive solo. But if you decide to fly after all and need some gear hauled down, I'd be happy to help. I'm leaving probably Tuesday to put me down there for Wed. registration/packet pickup.

SeaPig

Monkey
Sep 20, 2005
Seattle
I wanna drive. My wife didn't want me to go solo due to costs. I have the time, so I'll PM you with my plan and we can adjust accordingly if you are interested?