Quantcast

Sea Otter!

SteezyWeezy

Turbo Monkey
Apr 4, 2006
portland, oregon
is anyone driving down from up in the pnw? i want to go this year, and flying always is annoying with the bike and me no being old enough to rent a car, does anyone know of any shuttles or trains that go into monterey from san jose?

ender

Monkey
Mar 4, 2004
is anyone driving down from up in the pnw? i want to go this year, and flying always is annoying with the bike and me no being old enough to rent a car, does anyone know of any shuttles or trains that go into monterey from san jose?
I've got a way better idea.

Fly into Monterey.

ender

Monkey
Mar 4, 2004
monterey only has some whack airlines. there is a shuttle from sanjose, so it might work out. ty where are you staying down there?
I just searched on Travelocity and they have flights with United, Delta and Alaska. What do you mean by whack airlines?

dh gangster

Monkey
Jul 31, 2006
P en Doubleyou
We'll probably just stay at some comfort inn in monterey or something. Last time our hotel was like a 20 min. drive from the venue.

Even if you cant bring your bike fly down for The Tipping Point premiere!!!!
F1rst last year was life changing. I cant wait for this years

SeaPig

Monkey
Sep 20, 2005
Seattle
I am driving down. I will be able to carry bikes cheaper than you can fly them, so if your interested call me. 206-948-2659. Also, I may have a spot in my truck for a rider, plus a hotel bed, if my travel partner can't go due to injury. Will know later.

Mark

SteezyWeezy

Turbo Monkey
Apr 4, 2006
portland, oregon
I am driving down. I will be able to carry bikes cheaper than you can fly them, so if your interested call me. 206-948-2659. Also, I may have a spot in my truck for a rider, plus a hotel bed, if my travel partner can't go due to injury. Will know later.

Mark
ohhh ya ill deff be giving you a call in the next couple days