Quantcast

sea tac thursday

BIGHIT756

Monkey
Jan 6, 2004
Maple Valley, Washington
Hey me and a friend are gonna be out at sea tac thursday. gonna be goin big, hope some people come out, i need to get lots of filming in for my senior project(biking movie), so show up!!!!!!

DBR X6 RIDER

Turbo Monkey
jimbo_the_biker said:
I will be there, with my bike and camera gear. I'm gonna try to get there around noon, and stay until dark.

-james.
Hahaha - you should try to break my 8:30am-6pm record that I set on Sunday!!! And that was on that janky loaner-bike I was slinging as well.:eek:

You should have some fellow RM folk out there aside from myself, so your gear will be safe for the early part of your sesh.
That means you ride after you arrive and no crashing - the camera will eventually understand if you don't bust her out.;)

Sep 8, 2004
Haha. Yeah, noon til about 8pm is still my personal record. What type of loaner bike was it, it was a haro x1, wasn't it? ...thats what I ride! Until I get something better anyways. I've replaced the forks with DJ2's, got a Fox vanilla R on its way for the rear, etc, its becoming tolerable.

-James.

DBR X6 RIDER

Turbo Monkey
Ya - the Haro x1 is a full-suspension hardtail if you keep it by factory specs, but can be fixed w/ the right stuff on there.:thumb:
Funny thing is, it was virtually to a "T" of the bike I was loaned. I had to do the double-take when I first saw it.:eek:

Of course, once you score that XTS Moto - the x1 will become a straight trail/townie bike.:)

DBR X6 RIDER

Turbo Monkey
Bullitrider said:
I'm thinkin' Friday is gonna be my day. Probably be there around 2:00.
Aw man...you blew it - today was the day to be there. Actually, Tuesday was the day...just 3 of us then. Today it was 5.
It's likely going to be nice and tacky yet dry again tomorrow.
Everything is as smooth as I've ever known it to be - enjoy! :dancing:

DBR X6 RIDER

Turbo Monkey
Bullitrider said:
Can't wait. I always meet cool peeps out there. Don't be surprised if you here news reports of low flying bikers.
Ya - it's a nice little community that's starting to form out there for sure. Lot's of good vibes and energy to feed off of.
Hmmm...the low-flying-biker line gives me an idea for a name for the entire section. "Air Traffic Controller"...well, something along those lines at least.
I still need a "you are now clear for takeoff" sign for up top.:cool:

jimbo_the_biker said:
Hey,
I'll have the photos posted in a new thread here pretty soon.

-James.
Sweet! That is a nice setup you are working with - I'm jealous.:thumb:

Hahaha - Scotty called me a little while ago and was wondering if I wanted to go back out tomorrow for a quickie-sesh before we jetted for Whistler. I haven't said no as of yet.
If we get a few hours to mess with we might just pop in!!

Sep 8, 2004
Well, I've reviewed the photos, and have started editting. There's about 70 photos. I'll probably post at least 60 of em. So It'll probably be another hour and half, then they'll be up!

If I didn't have to work for a client tomorrow before I work at my job, I'd be out at SST as well. I had a blast today, Was there from noon till dark.

-James.