Quantcast

sealed cartridged bearings source in San Diego

Shyrmp

Nekkid Girl Gone Wild
Dec 31, 2002
The suburbs of Mexico.....
Is/are there store/s in San Diego area that sells a wide variety of bearings (for pivots)? We have some odd sized bearings to replace.
Thanks in advance and hopefully we can get some leads prior to the weekend. :(

Lovebunny suggested Radioshack :banghead:

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
If all else fails, your LBS should be able to order what you need... albiet at a substantially higher prce.

Maybe out in the Lakeside area? Seems to be the place one would find bearings out in the wild.

And you should know as well as anyone to not trust anything that bunny of love says. ;)

ghostrider

7034 miles, still no custom title
Jan 6, 2003
Shadows of Mt Boney, CA.
T-Dog said:
You can try these guys: Applied Industrial Technology

Chula Vista
Location # 0853
630 Bay Blvd, Suite 106
Chula Vista, CA 91910-5201
PH: (619) 425-2005
FAX: (619) 425-2015
Email: sc0853@applied.com

I've had good luck with their Ventura store.
You think they'd have what I need to eliminate the rear wheel steering system on my bike? Do you get a discount?

Spunger

Git yer dumb questions here
Feb 19, 2003
Or use Boca Bearings, they were pretty cheap for the pivots for my cortina and M1 and they shipped fast. We have some local nut/bolt places but none of them had my odd-sized bicycle bearings LOL. If you know the numbers from the dust shields then you're good. I was surprised when the bearing place here told me for 4 of them it'd be like $28 (uhh $7 each) and through Boca I got a 4 pack shipped for less than $20. If you have a few days before you have to replace them take a look, can't hurt.