Quantcast

Search Broken again.

sstalder5

Turbo Monkey
Aug 20, 2008
Beech Mtn Definitely NOT Boulder
I was trying to find the the thread about the bird (which is indeed, the word:D) and went to search for it and got the message: Content-Length: 0 and the rest of the page blank. Anyone else having this issue?

I can get to the search page by adding "/search.php" at the end of the url but when I try to search I still get Content-Length: 0

I guess I'll have to take poopdeck repost's place until this gets fixed :weee:

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
I'm confused. I have no problems either accessing the search page (from 3 different browsers) or searching for "bird" - which, I've heard, may be the word.

If you click on "Search" and then click "Advanced Search" - you get a blank page?

Snowflake

Monkey
Aug 10, 2009
Maryland
I decided to see if anybody else had posted in the how high can monkeys count thread...

*enter!*

Tada! :think:

Looks like it's just the word "high". I guess I will never know how high monkeys can count.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
I am having this issue as well. Currently using firefox. I was looking for the "random thought" thread, as I refuse to in fact acknowledge that the word might be "bird". The quick drop down search gives me only a white blank page.

Advanced search worked as advertised.

dbozman

Monkey
May 11, 2008
Scottsdale, AZ
None of the search functions work for me, either (main search, individual forum search or advanced search). All return a blank page. Safari on Mac.

4130biker

PM me about Tantrum Cycles!
May 24, 2007
No search work for me. This makes it very difficult to post without content nazis berating me for bringing up a topic that may have previously been touched upon...

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
BTW, this is being looked into.

In case you didn't know, you can search any individual site through google by appending site:domain to the front of the search.

So if I wanted to search for hipster 29er in the forums, I can do:

site:ridemonkey.com hipster 29er

The search phrase has all of the normal rules like you can put it in quotes or whatever.

I know, not as good as a dedicated search tool that works, but it's better than nothing.