Quantcast

Season Passes at Blue $100 till Oct. 31st

Jul 15, 2009
AllDayinPA
Well, Fall is definetly here everyone. With three weekends left we will be selling season passes for 2010 at $100. This will cover your riding the rest of this year and all of next year. Our 2010 schedule is packed with events and more new terrain ! Dress warm and enjoy the fall colors this Fall. On the 24th the Vertical Earth Series Awards will be at 4:30 in the Valley Lodge. Congratulations and big thanks to all the racers for coming out and competing in 2009. We had a great season and can't wait to roll out more new races for next year like Big Air DH. Stay tuned over the winter as we roll out our 2010 schedule.:rockout:

yuroshek

Turbo Monkey
Jun 26, 2007
Arizona!
Dan ill see you on the 24th. Ill be bringin a whole bunch of rippers with me too. I plan on buying a pass at that price! That's amazing.

NJHCx4xLIFE

Monkey
Jan 23, 2007
Central Jersey
Well, Fall is definetly here everyone. With three weekends left we will be selling season passes for 2010 at $100. This will cover your riding the rest of this year and all of next year. Our 2010 schedule is packed with events and more new terrain ! Dress warm and enjoy the fall colors this Fall. On the 24th the Vertical Earth Series Awards will be at 4:30 in the Valley Lodge. Congratulations and big thanks to all the racers for coming out and competing in 2009. We had a great season and can't wait to roll out more new races for next year like Big Air DH. Stay tuned over the winter as we roll out our 2010 schedule.:rockout:
For 2010 are you guys planning on being open only Saturdays again?

I came out there a few weeks ago for the first time with Dennis and I must say we were all really impressed.

dagmz6s

Monkey
Jan 12, 2008
Merion, PA
Dan might be taking a drive on Saturday just to get my pass, not sure I'll be up for riding in the rain and low 40's temps. Definitely want my pass though for 2010!

Iridemtb

Turbo Monkey
Feb 2, 2007
I plan to. It will still be cold and rainy, and I was just making things interesting here.

You still going to blue then?