Quantcast

Seatac 3/14

thesacrifice

Monkey
Aug 4, 2004
Friend and I had SST to ourselves all day from about 2:30 to 5:45, some other dudes started showing up around then.

I spent a lot of the day trying to do a tabletop, will be there again the 15th

thesacrifice

Monkey
Aug 4, 2004
Had a lot of fun today. Most of the day we were on our own again and then two dudes showed up. They ended up helping us progress alot. First they let us shadow them on the Stepdown jump after the first drop on the right(looking from top down) and then later the tree gap jump. We didn't get their names but we can't thank them enough for helping us progress.

We did the tree gap a couple more times after they left and my buddy ended up breaking his fork...ouch... I got a picture of him in the air, you can tell he's headed for disaster

Attachments

Gex

Turbo Monkey
Oct 29, 2004
Seattle
cove rider said:
is that drop really that hard come on guys just pedal fast pull up and yull be fine and then you wont have to deal with any damaged forks eh
I was thinking the same thing i normally overshoot that landing and he is rolling it with no speed.

cove rider

Turbo Monkey
Jul 8, 2004
no where important
Gex said:
I was thinking the same thing i normally overshoot that landing and he is rolling it with no speed.

same for me one time i overshot so far i was almost to the point were the brush ends and you come out in the open. poor rear shock. poor pedals bent one

thesacrifice

Monkey
Aug 4, 2004
We both did it successfully 2-3 times. He said he just glitched and pulled back too late on that one. I didn't exactly see what happened cause I was focusing on getting a mid air shot. Inconsistency happens.

p.s. yes the drop's hard...we've only been "freeriding" since the beggining of march, our balls are still dropping

allsk8sno

Turbo Monkey
Jun 6, 2002
Bellingham, WA
yeah me and zoae were there on monday riding sst from about 12-3pm
that place is awesome!! but i washed a corner and scratched my fork up really bad!!
definately have to try and get there again in the future

DBR X6 RIDER

Turbo Monkey
allsk8sno said:
yeah me and zoae were there on monday riding sst from about 12-3pm
that place is awesome!! but i washed a corner and scratched my fork up really bad!!
definately have to try and get there again in the future
Glad to hear you had a good time. It was awfully loose and dry in a few spots when I was there on Sunday.
I'm glad we're finally getting some rain here once again!!:D

DBR X6 RIDER

Turbo Monkey
bibs said:
.....(this is why SST needs a make over) :D
...or why some other peeps need to build some local stuff that's a notch up from what SST is.:sneaky:
I've pondered stepping things up out there, but every time I do another group of "newbs" come in and I remember why we made it the way it is.
I'm just fearing the day that somebody builds something out there that's ridiculously huge and gets the place kill-dozed.
Besides, if people are that bored w/ SST then it's time for them to work on doing tricks.:cool:

Gex

Turbo Monkey
Oct 29, 2004
Seattle
meh to bad all the monkeys are slightley to lazy to do. The exits on the other hand mehbe...