Quantcast

seatac!

Aug 6, 2005
pshhh pussy haha jk, i woke up 7:30 to beat the crowds, realized there would no crowds but went anyway, it was fun and.... empty

ryan/kona29

Monkey
Dec 2, 2005
bonney lake washington
well i have been out side building and re sculpting the landing to MY DJ! it's going pretty good but lots of work..............i am taking a break as i speak!!! i should have it done by the end of the day but probebly can't ride it until the next rain(tonight hehe). i will get some pics up by the end of tomarow!!! don't ya just love those certain jumps where you feel indistructable on and can try or do anything ya feel like doing.........HEHEHE!

cove rider

Turbo Monkey
Jul 8, 2004
no where important
hahahaha i didnt go to SST today cause im in moab,UT ha beat that punk. Whoa softies ruined what? somebody post some pics of this! o and Showa is sitting right next to me here in lovely moab

Dan89

Monkey
Mar 15, 2006
my ass
i cant!!!:mad: :mumble: :bomb: :redhot: ahhhhhh!
im going on a cruise monday and my parents dont want me to get hurt:redhot:

ya but definitely next sunday....

Sep 8, 2004
MONDAY, the barn is empty for the morning sesh on mondays! I had it to myself last monday, it was nice, albeit a bit quiet. Once I get around to getting the bighit fixed back up, I'll be back at SST a bit more.

-James.

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
ryan/kona29 said:
oh ya i heard that softies got ruined today by some dumb ass XC riders that hate DJ's. they finally cut down that tree with the notches in it.:mumble: :mumble:
It was me ahahahaha!:evil: i hated that stupid tree!:monkey: