Quantcast

Seattle Area Close In Beginner Mtn Bike Trails

Jul 13, 2019
Hello Fellow Mtn Bikers!

If you are looking for some trails close to Seattle that are beginner to intermediate here are some recommendations:

1. Duthie Hill Park mountain bike park - Duthie has it all from beginner to advanced as well a a central area with several courses for skills training. Take I-90 East from most locations.

2. Soaring Eagle: this trail is close to Duthie but is less utilized and great for beginners to intermediate riders with well marked trails

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
Hello Fellow Mtn Bikers!

If you are looking for some trails close to Seattle that are beginner to intermediate here are some recommendations:

1. Duthie Hill Park mountain bike park - Duthie has it all from beginner to advanced as well a a central area with several courses for skills training. Take I-90 East from most locations.

2. Soaring Eagle: this trail is close to Duthie but is less utilized and great for beginners to intermediate riders with well marked trails
Grand Ridge trail network. Ollalie (sp?) is a great up and down. Duthie is a nice jump-park, not where I'd take a beginner, except maybe to ride Grand Ridge.