Quantcast

Seattle Area Mud Hunnies

skibunny24

Enthusiastic Receiver of Reputation
Jun 16, 2010
Renton, WA
Downhill is always better! Unfortunately, I don't know where there is a lot of it. I heart Duthie, I ride Tapeworm because it is close to home, and I like Tiger Mtn too. Most of the other places I ride are even further North, but I am always looking for more trails! What trails do you ride?

Dorkasaurus

Chimp
Jun 18, 2010
Tacoma, WA
We usually end up riding in Whistler a few times/year. Around here, Suntop is a fun ride, close to Crystal Mtn but you'd need to hike or shuttle up, ride down. Haven't ridden Tiger yet, nor Duthie or Tapeworm. Have you been to Whistler? We're trying to head up there the weekend after 4th of July... Would be fun if you can make it.

Dorkasaurus

Chimp
Jun 18, 2010
Tacoma, WA
Sweet, have fun! When are u going in August? We'll probably go up in august as well, maybe we can go the same weekend. Wanna try to get together for a ride around here after the 14th of July?

skibunny24

Enthusiastic Receiver of Reputation
Jun 16, 2010
Renton, WA
I'm going up for my bachelorette party the 20-22 of August. None of my gf's ride, and I am just going to post another thread to ask any mudhunnies who are up that weekend to come ride with me and make it the best party ever! ;)

After the 14th would be awesome, my bruises from this weekend should be better by then! :)

CourtneyNash

Chimp
Apr 20, 2006