Quantcast

Seattle Bike Expo

oly

skin cooker for the hive
Dec 6, 2001
Witness relocation housing
Also dont forget to stop by the Bike swap meet on the 20th. I think this year will be alot busier than the past few since its backed up on the bike show.

I got my table info today. So when your headed to the pisser stop by and say hi. Were at table 9... right on the way to the bathroom...... :rolleyes: At least that will mean people are always going by.....

Borneo

Turbo Monkey
Mar 22, 2004
Duvall
Last I heard from Juice was that, no, the tracks won't be permanent.
Might show up Saturday to help out anyways and work on more permanent stuff on Sunday.
Should have had the Expo under the freeway and used that excuse to get Colonnades going...

Monkey
Jul 17, 2003
east of Seattle
oly said:
Also dont forget to stop by the Bike swap meet on the 20th. I think this year will be alot busier than the past few since its backed up on the bike show.

I got my table info today. So when your headed to the pisser stop by and say hi. Were at table 9... right on the way to the bathroom...... :rolleyes: At least that will mean people are always going by.....

i got 39. it will be the table with the dancers and booze

Monkey
Jul 17, 2003
east of Seattle
bullcrew said:
Is the swapmeet at the expo or nearby?
Not trying to sound dumb, but if I want to convince the wife to go. I have to make it go as smooth as possible from the drive over, to getting there like I knew where I was going.
This year they are in buildings next to eachother on the same day. For the last couple years they have been split by location and time.

Both are pretty cool. I think the expo has a lot of tandem bike parts and seats with springs being shown. The swap is great. People with way too many used parts at cheap prices.

Honestly, unless you have a bike project that you have a pile of cash to spend, i don't the driving 300 miles would be worth it. But on the otherhand, I don't have $$ and i don't need (need being the key word) any more parts. I have also done both 5 or more times.

On the otherhand, if they are making some MTB park and beer garden at the expo, i don't think you can go wrong.

Snacks

Turbo Monkey
Feb 20, 2003
GO! SEAHAWKS!
toughguymagee said:
Its a newer shop in Ballard that is heavy into road/cx and mtb. Swing by and chat with us. We have started a team and should have a good time.
Humm.....I need a new shop :think: I think I'll stop by.

Edit: Hey, they are partners with the West Coast Racing series! Cool!

toughguymagee

Pretty Boi
Jun 1, 2002
crackhouse down the street
Snacks said:
Humm.....I need a new shop :think: I think I'll stop by.

Edit: Hey, they are partners with the West Coast Racing series! Cool!
Yes! One of the goals of the shop is to be a large proponent of all aspects of cycling in the PNW. You should swing by. You will probably meet Dean, one of the owners, in there.
They have spin classes out of the shop and have weekend road rides for all skill levels. There should be much more coming from the shop as it grows.

Address and Link:
8520 Evanston Ave N #102
Seattle, WA 98103
http://pedaldynamics.com/