Quantcast

Seattle Bike Swap

oly

skin cooker for the hive
Dec 6, 2001
Witness relocation housing
were in the same spot, but the table is pretty full.....

i sold my truck too, so the instagator is coming back... got disk rotor?? maybe we can trade back.... LOL.

Monkey
Jul 17, 2003
east of Seattle
actually i still have the rotors in the bags. soon after the last market i went to hopes.

do you have room for one frame? I have an Ellsworth with fork I'm mainly looking to get rid of.

jodysbike

wheel man
Oct 11, 2001
Dune
I have table 5 right by the main entrance and right now I'm all on my own. :( You need room I got it.

Monkey
Jul 17, 2003
east of Seattle
jodysbike said:
I have table 5 right by the main entrance and right now I'm all on my own. :( You need room I got it.

Sounds good. How much room do you want me to take up. I have at least the frame i want to sell but could find plenty of stuff to get rid of.

jodysbike

wheel man
Oct 11, 2001
Dune
66 said:
Sounds good. How much room do you want me to take up. I have at least the frame i want to sell but could find plenty of stuff to get rid of.

I was going to push the table to the side of the booth so I can use the floor along the back and otherside as well. I really don't have all that much selection just alot of the same items like tubes. Bring what you want. Always room.

Monkeybidnezz

Turbo Monkey
Dec 16, 2003
Pac NW
Hey guys, I can't decide...is it better to go to early and have a greater selection of items, or later when peeps start liquidating their left overs. I don't really need anything, so I'm more inclined to shop for the bargains and the extra sleep is always nice lol..

RhinofromWA

Brevity R Us
Aug 16, 2001
Lynnwood, WA
Monkeybidnezz said:
Hey guys, I can't decide...is it better to go to early and have a greater selection of items, or later when peeps start liquidating their left overs. I don't really need anything, so I'm more inclined to shop for the bargains and the extra sleep is always nice lol..
Well...

1st, a lot of the good stuff gets traded pre-opening amongst the sellers.

2nd, if you do find something nice at a respectible price jump on it...it might not be there the next lap around

3rd, I think the stuff that is left over at the end of the day coems back the next year JUST AS DIRTY as it left the year prior. :think: SOme of that stuff would sell better if they atleast washed it. :confused:

Monkeybidnezz

Turbo Monkey
Dec 16, 2003
Pac NW
RhinofromWA said:
Well...

2nd, if you do find something nice at a respectible price jump on it...it might not be there the next lap around

:
Good call, I missed out on some dirt cheap Nevegals last year thinking I would look first...

Monkeybidnezz

Turbo Monkey
Dec 16, 2003
Pac NW
oly said:
Im going straight for the tire piles... im in need. Have most everything else i want...... or need.....
D, I have a bunch of Maxxis tires if you don't find what you need at the show...:blah:

And obviously the prices in my signature don't apply to you lol...

oly

skin cooker for the hive
Dec 6, 2001
Witness relocation housing
Monkeybidnezz said:
D, I have a bunch of Maxxis tires if you don't find what you need at the show...:blah:

And obviously the prices in my signature don't apply to you lol...

lol, maybe we can trade... I still have that bike rack if you want to try to mcguyver something.....

Monkeybidnezz

Turbo Monkey
Dec 16, 2003
Pac NW
oly said:
lol, maybe we can trade... I still have that bike rack if you want to try to mcguyver something.....
For sure...you always have some cool goodies. I'll try and bring a stack to the show.