Quantcast

Second happiest day of my life.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Congrats man!!!

Now you get to hang out with a bunch of old white guys!!! :)
J/K

Awesome man! Now what do you get to do?

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Nice. Last I heard you were afraid of getting kicked out.

There is a major shortage of moustaches in that group.

J

JRB

Congrats, but did you really need too hug the old man??? :D

Really - Congrats. Good job, bro.

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
stosh said:
Congrats man!!!

Now you get to hang out with a bunch of old white guys!!! :)
J/K

Awesome man! Now what do you get to do?
Now he gets to RIDE!!!!

Congratulations Paul! Way to kick some ass!

Now let's go ride!

MikeD

Leader and Demogogue of the Ridemonkey Satinists
Oct 26, 2001
chez moi
Congrats, Paul. Really glad to see you post this. I'm still only halfway through my training, dammit.

But we get to leave GA on Monday!

And then I'm in DC, whereas you're still in paradise. Go put some miles in on Mt. Wilson for me. Oh, and Nor*Cal rules! We'll have to hook up somewhere once I'm living in San Francisco...

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
MikeD said:
Congrats, Paul. Really glad to see you post this. I'm still only halfway through my training, dammit.

But we get to leave GA on Monday!

And then I'm in DC, whereas you're still in paradise. Go put some miles in on Mt. Wilson for me. Oh, and Nor*Cal rules! We'll have to hook up somewhere once I'm living in San Francisco...
You better at least try riding why you are out here, or I will taunt you continuously. DC sucks for riding but you are close enough to some nice stuff.

Dog Welder

Turbo Monkey
Sep 7, 2001
Pasadena, CA
firetoole said:
congradulations
does that mean your uniform will match everyone else now?

Naw...them black uniforms are capts and BCs....I an't no probie no more...I'm a rookie now.

Next up..going to Technical Rescue School to get my Rescues Systems 2 certs...then off to New Mexico to one of the 5 Ugly Sisters to learn how terrorists build bombs....and finally 6 months of pure unadulterated hell...Paramedic School.

Truck work rocks my socks off.

J

JRB

Just curious - was your best day the day that I joined Ridemonkey???

J

JRB

bluebug32 said:
What was the first happiest day of your life then?

Is it illegal to yell "fire" in a public forum? ;)
Is it illegal to be stupid??? ;)

firetoole

duch bag
Nov 19, 2004
Wooo Tulips!!!!
Dog Welder said:
off to New Mexico to one of the 5 Ugly Sisters to learn how terrorists build bombs....and finally 6 months of pure unadulterated hell...Paramedic School.
thats cool I went to that NM deal last year it was a blast blowing up cars and stuff you will love it.
I just got my EMT and it wasn't as bad as I thout it would be you learn some cool stuff

Dog Welder said:
Naw...them black uniforms are capts and BCs....I an't no probie no more...I'm a rookie now.

Next up..going to Technical Rescue School to get my Rescues Systems 2 certs...then off to New Mexico to one of the 5 Ugly Sisters to learn how terrorists build bombs....and finally 6 months of pure unadulterated hell...Paramedic School.

Truck work rocks my socks off.

Awesome job Paul keep it up