Quantcast

Second riding trip of 09!

Transcend

My Nuts Are Flat
Apr 18, 2002
Towing the party line.
Not my dog. I'm on Vacation with some friends in Utah. :)

Did another couple of runs today with a variety of camera angles. Putting some stuff together now to test them out. I am pretty excited about the Go-Pro stuff.

IH8Rice

I'm Mr. Negative! I Fail!
Aug 2, 2008
Im over here now
im guessing youre using the wide angle version right?

i was all amped to get the VIO cam, but the video doesnt look too much different than most other offerings...and the VIO is a lot more than the others.

im kinda leaning towards the Vholdr now

Last edited:

Transcend

My Nuts Are Flat
Apr 18, 2002
Towing the party line.
im guessing youre using the wide angle version right?

i was all amped to get the VIO cam, but the video doesnt look too much different than most other offerings...and the VIO is a lot more than the others
170deg wide angle, ya. The video, in my opinion, is almost as good as the vio. The audio isn't great due to the sealed housing (waterproof guaranteed to 30ft). Out of the housing, it's fantastic. You also have a hi and low sensitivity setting to adjust it.

The mounting options are what sold it for me. Many more options, no cables, no recorder to stash anywhere.

IH8Rice

I'm Mr. Negative! I Fail!
Aug 2, 2008
Im over here now
170deg wide angle, ya. The video, in my opinion, is almost as good as the go pro. The audio isn't great due to the sealed housing (waterproof guaranteed to 30ft). Out of the housing, it's fantastic. You also have a hi and low sensitivity setting to adjust it.

The mounting options are what sold it for me. Many more options, no cables, no recorder to stash anywhere.
hmm, looks like ill have to call up some of my customers and call in a favor....my morzine trip is coming up fast!

blue

boob hater
Jan 24, 2004
california
Are you still in SLC?

I'll hit you up on AIM next time I see you, I may be able to lasso up some fun bikes for you to try out.

Oh yeah...the 'sled is meant for shredding ;)

Transcend

My Nuts Are Flat
Apr 18, 2002
Towing the party line.
I'm here until next sunday, most of it may be spent on the mountain though, big storm supposed to dump 17" tonight and tomorrow. Bobsled will be a slimy mess, I am sure.

blue

boob hater
Jan 24, 2004
california
I'm here until next sunday, most of it may be spent on the mountain though, big storm supposed to dump 17" tonight and tomorrow. Bobsled will be a slimy mess, I am sure.
Ooooh, yeah, forgot about the storm this week. Bobsled can turn into a bit of a river when it's wet. I put in some 3" drainage pipes a couple years ago with a friend in some key spots. Wonder if they're still there.