Quantcast

~~~Second Work Day (Tuesday) GMT~~~

Quo Fan

don't make me kick your ass
Morning monkeys!

Went to RI yesterday, and I think I figured out why the unit went silent. Fixed it and came home. 233 miles in the truck, and got paid for each and every one of them. Office paperwork today. I don't know how I'm going to contain my excitement.

Be safe out there.

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Happy Tuesday. These five day work weeks suck.

I got out for a run after work yesterday. 13.4 miles in 2:04. And apparently consuming nutrition and water on those long runs is beneficial because I felt great. Someone should have explained that to me sooner. :monkey:

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
Tested out the new clipless shoes and pedals last night during short mtb ride with the wife. Almost fell over more than once cause the pedals were still cranked up too high and couldnt get my foot loose.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
up early to take the truck in for a new windshield, caught a rock on sunday and put a nice set of 10" long cracks in it. At least the place that does all the glass work for our Ambulances is going to cut me the corporate rate. $183 to replace the whole thing seems reasonable.

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
Good morning.
Man, my allergies have been awful for weeks now. I'm not supposed to use otc allergy medicines due to my blood pressure, but I caved in.
No riding yesterday. I did watch the Bears suck on MNF. :disgust:

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
Friday's ride report updated. Now with actual pictures!

SkaredShtles has some too but apparently that hippie is afraid that if you post pictures teh interwebz will steal your soul.

Last edited:

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Still doing nothing. Hoping to find 1-2 more interviews for my trip to Denver next week. Otherwise, going to get all the parts from my 303 listed for sale today and get a ride in this afternoon.

Heidi

Der hund ist laut und braun
Aug 22, 2001
Bend, Oregon
Morning. Another pretty day here Bend. I went to locals night at Deschutes last night and got my usual table. Table #14, that's mine.

Total Heckler

Beer and Bike Enthusiast
Apr 28, 2005
Santa Cruz, CA
Morning all.

My allergies were terrible yesterday too. Hopefully with all of the allergy meds I took yesterday, they wont be as bad today. So far so good.

My back is still feeling a lot better than it has the last 2 weeks which makes me really happy.

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Afternoon all! Had a nice birthday and MTB ride with the ladies last night. Weather was beautiful....in the low 70s with a nice breeze, much like today. Now I am finishing up some work for school and hitting the grocery store soon.

skibunny24

Enthusiastic Receiver of Reputation
Jun 16, 2010
Renton, WA
'Morning!

Had a great weekend at the lake, got a little ride in on a beautiful sunny day... ahhhh, so wonderful.

17 days until Whistgnar. yesssssss....

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
Mornin'.
Pushing pixels all day today. Gonna ride home for lunch once the rain stops...left my rain gear with my camping stuff. :rant:

Been playing with Lightroom lately... Whats-his-name that loves heavily effected photos...this ones for you!!!

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
Morning

Wife and I bought a new car last night , have to replace my Subie which has been dead since June. I haven't had car payments forthe last couple of years and I liked it . Oh well all good things must end
and you didn't consult the lounge?